Xbox One and PS4 Systems

I wasnt all that interested in a PS4 until I watched a couple walkthrough videos for the new Killzone game and now Im all about the PS4. That game looks amazing!

I still have an Xbox 360.. And just bought GTA 5..( haven't played a video game in a year).. Is this system obsolete now?

Pardon me while I put on my tinfoil hat for a second...

EA has a very strong relationship with Microsoft.

BF4 conquest mode has not been working on PS4 since launch.

XB1 launched last night

BF4 conquest mode on ps4 is working since midnight.

Wow

Pardon me while I put on my tinfoil hat for a second...

EA has a very strong relationship with Microsoft.

BF4 conquest mode has not been working on PS4 since launch.

XB1 launched last night

BF4 conquest mode on ps4 is working since midnight.

Wow

Watch out for the EA men in white coveralls coming to your door.

I snagged an Xbox One last night, but I'm not sure why. I've always been a Sony guy, so maybe I'll throw this one on the bay and make a small profit while I can.

Although, BF4 does look better on XB from what I've seen.

Driving home from the airport there were 50 people outside waiting at best buy by my house.

Driving home from the airport there were 50 people outside waiting at best buy by my house.

impressive. I really look forward to hearing the thoughts of unbiased THPers who get the unit. I hope Xbox surprises and works gloriously out of the box.

impressive. I really look forward to hearing the thoughts of unbiased THPers who get the unit. I hope Xbox surprises and works gloriously out of the box.

Unbiased like jlukes?
I kid I kid.

Unbiased like jlukes?
I kid I kid.

The man with the iron google hand!!!

It's tough getting a real sense of these systems from online reviews with all the politics and reviews that lean one way or the other intentionally. It's always been trial and error for me to decide which one is the best for my experience, and I'm always crazy enough to get both midway through the gen lifecycle. I just really enjoy them.

Still debating to whether to open mine or not, the reviews seems decent but it also seems like there is some work to be done. Seems like the launch went smoothly though which is great for gaming.

I had and loved my xbox 360 for 7 years - my ps3 collected dust.

Not exactly sure how I am biased...

Picking up the bone today, hide for Christmas or break out....hmmm

Simmer down dude, you are the PS4 of PS4 threads. :alien:

Still debating to whether to open mine or not, the reviews seems decent but it also seems like there is some work to be done. Seems like the launch went smoothly though which is great for gaming.

Send it to me, I'll open it!

So what is the consensus? Ps4 or Xbox One? Need help deciding which one to get.

chops have been busted buddy!! I think we've all got a little bias in us. I'm leaning towards the PS4 (obviously)... It's hard not to pick a favourite out of the gate.

So what is the consensus? Ps4 or Xbox One? Need help deciding which one to get.

Both are great systems, both have their +s and -s

What it comes down to is how much you want to spend, are any exclusives must-haves for you, and if you game online, which system are your friends getting

What it comes down to is how much you want to spend, are any exclusives must-haves for you, and if you game online, which system are your friends getting

I this is true right here. MLB The Show basically sold me on PS4.

This is really probably the most important. I'm not really digging the XO, but might have to keep it since my friend works for MS and won't got back to PS after his love for the 360.

Graphically, the PS4 seems superior, but not significantly unless you're really looking for it...in which case you're getting head shot too often. Exclusives seem superior on PS4, but that's entirely a personal opinion.

The performance specs of the XO are better on paper, and Xbox Live is still a few years ahead of anything Sony's going to throw out there for online play.

Can you share where that rumor came from?
Link?

Back