The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

Next week all get our DreamTeam neck tatoos. We're coming in fierce.

I just hope we dont have to see the #ZooCrew tramp stamps.

There is a rumor (and its strictly rumor) that ZooCrew members got tattoos too.
Harry sent the artwork out and everybody had the Chev out on their arm.
Hashtag skimmed the email and instead got a Chev as a Tramp Stamp.

Again strictly rumor however.

LOL at all those posts.

There is a rumor (and its strictly rumor) that ZooCrew members got tattoos too.
Harry sent the artwork out and everybody had the Chev out on their arm.
Hashtag skimmed the email and instead got a Chev as a Tramp Stamp.

Again strictly rumor however.

So it's kind of like an arrow?

HAHA

Nothing says fierce like a good ole neck tattoo. Fierce, but ready to have fun. This entire lead up and comradery that our team, your team, THPs team, has developed over this time is amazing. I'm ready for Hawks tireless planning/strategizing to pay off and to see Morgan wear that belt at the PGA show.

I'm ready to play. Let's do this tomorrow.

I love this guy. Spent some time with JF last week and he is as excited about this thing as you guys are. You want to know gear....Here is your guy!

No you dont. It should be ATlgolfer so the two of them together can combine for a 27 hour round...

It would only be 25. I plan on winning 5&4.

Those two will play off-site, starting at 7am on Wednesday.

Et tu, Hawk?

I seem to remember a pretty timely match back in IL when I was literally carrying you on my back. (Maybe figuratively.). Sure, we had to wait an extra 20min for a street fight to finish on the fourth hole, but I understand that's the custom in suburban Chicago.

Et tu, Hawk?

I seem to remember a pretty timely match back in IL when I was literally carrying you on my back. (Maybe figuratively.). Sure, we had to wait an extra 20min for a street fight to finish on the fourth hole, but I understand that's the custom in suburban Chicago.

I'm still mad about your Team Albatross support.

You know what's so incredible about this event? The fact that you guys have no idea how awesome it's really going to be. JB and I got to hear all the details last week and our minds were blown. I can't wait to see your faces when you realize just how special and amazing this week is going to be. I am so excited to be a part of it!

Hey, no need for anger at a time like this.

I was going to write don't tell me how to feel in all caps and then storm off, but I think the forum converts it to normal letters. Wouldn't have had the same effect. Seth is on thin ice, but a 6 pack of non-shandy beverages will buy back my friendship.

You know what's so incredible about this event? The fact that you guys have no idea how awesome it's really going to be. JB and I got to hear all the details last week and our minds were blown. I can't wait to see your faces when you realize just how special and amazing this week is going to be. I am so excited to be a part of it!

thats gonna get some people pumped up!

Ahhh hell. Now you're making me twitch.

I was going to write don't tell me how to feel in all caps and then storm off, but I think the forum converts it to normal letters. Wouldn't have had the same effect. Seth is on thin ice, but a 6 pack of non-shandy beverages will buy back my friendship.

I love friends who can be bought with adult beverages.

I think Jason and Greg are the only ones that do actual work around there!

This is partially true at least, finally something logical on here.

Did somebody say menu/dinners? I can get down with that.

Sorry man, I'm thorough. I just like to know details. I'm sure you have it all under control. Chad was asking for it though.

All in good fun, happy to actually be in the office and have a few minutes to join in the fun. You will definitely be well fed.

Look out, just told Sabella about the banter and I think he will jump in now too.

The more the merrier.

I am going to need my jaw wired shut to keep it from dragging on the floor.

I am going to need my jaw wired shut to keep it from dragging on the floor.

I tried to keep my poker face when we were hearing the details because I wanted to be "professional", but the more details I heard, the harder it was. I am so excited for you guys!

I think Jason and Greg are the only ones that do actual work around there!

i'm liking jlukes more and more each time he posts! Getting pretty sick of that green #DREAMTEAM logo flashing in my face though...

I tried to keep my poker face when we were hearing the details because I wanted to be "professional", but the more details I heard, the harder it was. I am so excited for you guys!

Pssst. Poker face... good try :D

In all seriousness, This event is stupid awesome, and the details aren't even all released yet. Gotta be pretty exciting for those involved!

i'm liking jlukes more and more each time he posts! Getting pretty sick of that green #DREAMTEAM logo flashing in my face though...

That's okay GS. There is always room for you and your driver off the deck on Team THP.

Back