2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

Haven't been to Chicago in ages...may be due for a return trip

Haven't been to Chicago in ages...may be due for a return trip

Last time I was in Chicago, the old Comiskey Park was being knocked down and I was being chased by a cop for reaching under the fence and grabbing a couple of souvenirs.

I am due to go back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom Chicago! Hello Wilson! Right down the street. Please oh please be on a date that works for me!

Chicago you say? Well I just might have added a new event to the calendar. Sounds good to me!

Chicago is very doable for me. Add 1 more to the list of THP event to choose from next year!

My proposed 2014 schedule:

Hilton Head Invitational
#theking
Indy

If I win a spot:
Morgan Cup

Tentative with super ponder (will depend on work):
The Bear Trap

Love the addition of an event in Chi-town. 2014 will be one hell of a ride. THP is coming big and providing awesome events across the US. Wow! Great to be a part of something special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said to my wife the other night "Can we go to the states instead of Melbourne next year for a few days to play a THP event" she said "You can go dear" but I cant go by myself without her, it wouldn't be right. I was just wondering which event would be the easiest to get to from LA? As we would have to fly into there. Just having THP thoughts running through my mind. I would so like to meet some of the people that make this place great.

I said to my wife the other night "Can we go to the states instead of Melbourne next year for a few days to play a THP event" she said "You can go dear" but I cant go by myself without her, it wouldn't be right. I was just wondering which event would be the easiest to get to from LA? As we would have to fly into there. Just having THP thoughts running through my mind. I would so like to meet some of the people that make this place great.

From what I've seen so far, the closest one to L.A. would be the Lake Charles Invitational in March 2014. Being here in the west, it's the first one I have my eye on..... aside from competing for a spot in MC.

LA is a major hub soi would think Indianapolis would be easiest since it's the only major city. The locals would require some driving.

Distance would be Lake Charles from what event has been announced.
But as much as I love THP Invitationals and the Series, I would not want someone flying half way around the world for a one day THP event.
While Florida may seem far from LA (it is), whats an extra 5 hours.
If you are not putting in for the #TheKing or the Morgan Cup (those are very special events).
I would make the trek and choose Chicago (major hub) or Palm Beach for PGA National right now.
However I would also say wait for the full schedule, details about everything will be up.

1st post updated with a city added to a new event.

What a great city. Looking forward to hearing more about this event.

Chicago...I want to make this trip

Chi-Town! Interesting...

I've never played PGA national. Hmmm...

I mentioned in another thread American Airlines just started a daily direct from LAX to PBI, PGA Reort & Spa is about 15 minutes from PBI & is a pretty good place to bring a spouse

I've never been to Chicago. Been meaning to do something about that.

Chi-town has been on my bucket list for a few years now. I have flown through a few times but really want to go... Pondering

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Chicago - nice! Falls right in line with the Wilson speculation, since I believe they are based in that area.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

So I had a big deadline yesterday, and just caught up to everything. I will be thrilled to welcome everyone to Chicago!

I can see Wilson's HQ from my office. My spidey sense should have kicked in quicker.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Back