SeeMore Putters Thread

I just got a m5x prototype B and it came in with a graphite shaft. Is that normal? It feels good and all just the graphite shaft is odd.

Pix would be awesome. Not a standard thing. Is it a Matrix by chance?

It doesnt have a logo on the shaft. Sorry pictures arent great. I have NO idea how to take photos indoors.

Very interesting. Congrats on the new flatstick!

Won it on a ebay auction for 80. I know nothing about it.

I got 2 from the same guy. I got a limited run m3 and the m5x. I also just sold my newport 1.5 and picked up a mfgp2. Will take a pic of the whole family when the fgp2 arrives.

I got 2 from the same guy. I got a limited run m3 and the m5x. I also just sold my newport 1.5 and picked up a mfgp2. Will take a pic of the whole family when the fgp2 arrives.

Very cool. Can't wait to see the pix.

Is the m3 the black one? If so, I pondered long and hard on that one and even put in a few bids.

Just saw your putter, Dan.

Holy. Crap. That is beautiful! I don't know how you could get away from the m7 PR but I think you found a pretty good replacement.

Holy. Crap. That is beautiful! I don't know how you could get away from the m7 PR but I think you found a pretty good replacement.

That Private Reserve m7 is a pretty nice backup isn't it ?

SeeMore Putters Thread

That Private Reserve m7 is a pretty nice backup isn't it ?

Yeah. Wouldn't mine having that as a gamer, let alone a backup.

Yeah,I might have overpaid but I love the way the m3 looks and couldnt pass up a limited edition one.

I threw a bid on the m5 and got it. Cant beat it for the price. I just wish the shaft was longer. Gonna replace the awful golf pride grip on it so might throw an extension in it.

It will be a battle worth waging my friend. Good things!

Yeah,I might have overpaid but I love the way the m3 looks and couldnt pass up a limited edition one.

I threw a bid on the m5 and got it. Cant beat it for the price. I just wish the shaft was longer. Gonna replace the awful golf pride grip on it so might throw an extension in it.

If I didn't just buy a black gunmetal z2c and was saving to buy a new one during my trip to SeeMore HQ next June, I would have fought you tooth and nail for it! hahaha I even sent the listing to Alex at their HQ to find out some more info on that putter. If it were CS instead of SS, I wouldn't have stopped until it was coming my way!

You should pick a grip and send it to SeeMore and have them counterbalance it at the same time. :smile:

Dan, that really is a slick putter. It will be fun for you to compare them. They are definitely in good hands.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

You should pick a grip and send it to SeeMore and have them counterbalance it at the same time. :smile:

Dan, that really is a slick putter. It will be fun for you to compare them. They are definitely in good hands.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Whats the cost of counterbalanceing?

Cost of shipping to them plus $50.

That sounds like an idea. Do they do any refinishing while they have it? Who do I need to contact?

That sounds like an idea. Do they do any refinishing while they have it? Who do I need to contact?

No, no refinishing but if you mention you're from THP they will usually throw in a new headcover of choice too. Just email info @seemore.com

A few months back I asked them about refinishing and they said that service would be coming, so you may want to ask just in case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Sent them an email. What all do they do to counterbalance one?

Also, Does anybody else have any information on the graphite shaft?

Sent them an email. What all do they do to counterbalance one?

Either add the extended grip or if you prefer just use the standard grip and put a weight in the butt end of the grip and add weight to the head

Excuse me if this is an ignorant question. But how do they add weight to the head?

Excuse me if this is an ignorant question. But how do they add weight to the head?

Most all SeeMore putters have it built into the head to be able to have weight added to them where the shaft meets the head. You won't see any physical weight

Back