The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are already higher in the Computer Polls than Ohio State, actually.

Voters will keep them behind them, no worries.

Eff the computers they are stupid

14-3...Let's go OSU

Check that 21-3

Nice 3rd down D there by Baylor.

21-3 Cowboys. Guess they're not throwing flags and taking points off the board for celebrating before crossing the goal line. Okie State looks strong.

what was the final score of UO/ASU?

War #4 in the BCS

It would depend on if they win the SEC championship game too. I don't know if it would happen though.

So hypothetically speaking does a1 loss Auburn pass Ohio St if they beat Bama?
No clue dude.

Auburn has an average ranking of #3 in the computer polls, but with an average of #7 in the human polls, we go to #6 in the BCS.

It all depends on the human polls and where they move them. Beating a #1 Bama team could possibly move them to #1 in the computer polls and #3 in the human polls might be enough to jump an Ohio State team. Beating 7 top 25 teams would have a lot to do with it.

No clue dude.

Auburn has an average ranking of #3 in the computer polls, but with an average of #7 in the human polls, we go to #6 in the BCS.

It all depends on the human polls and where they move them. Beating a #1 Bama team could possibly move them to #1 in the computer polls and #3 in the human polls might be enough to jump an Ohio State team. Beating 7 top 25 teams would have a lot to do with it.

Not gonna lie that would be pretty ridiculous.

Not gonna lie that would be pretty ridiculous.

I agree with you it shouldn't happen, but that is a byproduct of playing a big boy schedule.

I agree with you it shouldn't happen, but that is a byproduct of playing a big boy schedule.
Would be completely the opposite of what was experienced in 2004 for AU, for such a weak schedule out of conference.

Can't help the fact the big Ten is garbage.

Ah well well see. Don't wanna have this discussion again anyways is like beating a dead horse.

The good thing for tOSU is Michigan state continues to be a 1 loss top 10 team they will face in the big ten championship. Should they win, that would give them momentum in the polls

So ready for football to be over with. I have no reason to even watch any more this year. The Vols are embarrassing to watch.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Can't help the fact the big Ten is garbage.

Ah well well see. Don't wanna have this discussion again anyways is like beating a dead horse.
I dont think we will see that jump though, dude.

Also, this is all hypothetical, as we have a tough task in front of us next Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back