The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

LOL yes indeed. I told the guys we were going to have a target on our backs. They can handle that though!

I still think we should make t-shirts.

Very cool and hasn't been done before if I remember correctly. Either way, don't worry guys. Only 6 of you have to be on Ward's team!

Look at this guy thinking he has jokes. The boom will be dropped so hard on your team, Michael Bay is already on speed dial so they can properly get the explosions right.

Man, I don't even know what that means.

#fifthplaceteamfifthplacejokes

I still think we should make t-shirts.

Here is the wording for that shirt...

There's always next year Team THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at this guy thinking he has jokes. The boom will be dropped so hard on your team, Michael Bay is already on speed dial so they can properly get the explosions right.

Wow. Swing and a miss dude.

Nothing says dedication like tattoos.

I don't need a tattoo, everyone already knows I bleed green and white first and foremost.

Team THP will be tough, no doubt, but I know every team is going to bring it. 6-8 months of time and energy focused on those courses....Will be an awesome battle to behold.

It means you're going to lose

In the short competition? Probably. We all are average or better height and wear our actual shorts on our waistlines. We lose the "Carlton competition" every time.

In the short competition? Probably. We all are average or better height and wear our actual shorts on our waistlines. We lose the "Carlton competition" every time.

So for all the comments you make, does it make it hurt that much worse when you lose? I'm just curious what that feels like.

Mmmmmmmkay. Yep, it hurts SO bad to lose at that lowest altitude competition. I cry nightly, WHY MUST I BE ABOVE SIX FOOT!?!?!

Keep on swinging lil tiger.

Love me some Wardy.

I have zero tattoo's but I will break my tattoo cherry if it gets me in the morgan cup, I am serious :)

Nothing says dedication like tattoos.

man i freakin love Wardy and his little shenanigans. Would be a damn honor to have him as a captain for anything.

#THPMC BABY!

It's gonna be a wild ride!

Mmmmmmmkay. Yep, it hurts SO bad to lose at that lowest altitude competition. I cry nightly, WHY MUST I BE ABOVE SIX FOOT!?!?!

Keep on swinging lil tiger.

Love me some Wardy.

Just for that...if selected I want on Ward's team. Short man complex = Victors!!!

:) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of this senselessness towards Ward. Just no need.

(#THPMCResume2014)

That's right, everyone wants to be on Ward and Doug's team. Embrace it James.

I can't wait for teams to start filling in. So many awesome entries so far and it's only the beginning.

All I know is that if I'm lucky enough to get in the Morgan Cup this time, I want a piece of Ricky. #LeftyShowdown

That's right, everyone wants to be on Ward and Doug's team. Embrace it James.

I can't wait for teams to start filling in. So many awesome entries so far and it's only the beginning.

Doug's calves are what everyone wants a part of, don't you forget it.

I'm with you, this is going to be an incredible journey!

Guys we know there is tons of excitement and we love it.
But PLEASE try to keep this thread about the event with some sort of semblance to the Morgan Cup rather than regular banter.
We have asked a couple of times and while we know its loosely part of it, while the selections are going on, companies are posting about it, etc, we are going to ask to keep this one about the event and only the event.

Not the trash talk, not what some think is witty banter, or anything else. Thank you.

I tweeted today about the Morgan cup. I'm gonna keep on entering contests but even if I don't get picked ill still support it like I did last year. I watched the YouTube videos I don't know how many times. I think it's such an awesome concept and so much fun to watch!

Edit: not the right thread for this.

1st contest in the books and 1st two qualifiers in the 2014 Morgan Cup.

Just a heads up for those interested in the event. If you really want in, and you are picking and choosing a sponsor to apply for, I recommend going for all of them if you are interested in the event. While you might believe you have a favorite, you never know what might surprise you especially as a staffer for the next 8 months.

Good luck everybody, contest #2 is ongoing, but almost done.

Back