DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good Nate.

I'm out on the Sunday deal. Got family in town. Ya'll have fun.

You can't make the Sunday round?

Probably not....My mom is leaving to go out of town Saturday...so I will be heading back to Houston Early Saturday morning.

Looks like rain Sunday too.

No worries, if you guys don't have anything going I will just head back to H-Town and play here.

Anyone else besides Tim thinking of playing Saturday?

I'm in for Sunday. A little rain doesn't bother me. Just looking forward to playing for the first time in a few weeks.

$31 at Nate's club sounds good to me.

Anyone else besides Tim thinking of playing Saturday?

I am. the wife will be in Canton doing canton things. I want to be out golfing. I've been trying to talk the old man into playing but I don't think that's going to happen. I have new wedges and 3 jumbomax grips to put into play. this is important stuff! so... where did you have in mind?

TBT: time & general area you're thinking for Saturday?

pretty much anywhere really. I'm considering this black friday deal that Oakmont is offering... I'm going to go tour the place tomorrow. the deal makes it ridiculously cheap to join and even to pay dues for the next 6 months. If I do it, I'd definitely be willing to play there or any of the ONE clubs... start making use of the membership :)

pretty much anywhere really. I'm considering this black friday deal that Oakmont is offering... I'm going to go tour the place tomorrow. the deal makes it ridiculously cheap to join and even to pay dues for the next 6 months. If I do it, I'd definitely be willing to play there or any of the ONE clubs... start making use of the membership :)

I like that course....esp the back 9.

What is the deal? any website link?

What is the deal? any website link?

no web link that I know of - it was sent to me in an email (I got on their list by expressing interest last month). There are only 20 spots available at this rate, as of this morning. Normal initiation fee is $1000, that goes down 90% to $100. Normal dues are $308, that goes down to $157 until April. I won't go into all the details of ONE since that is all over the 'net, but it suffices to say that playing 3-4 times per month at participating clubs means the thing pays for itself, at least over the winter. I'd also cancel my monthly PDP fee of $45/mo at Lake Park since I'd get unlimited range access at the club. It means that I could play a /lot/ more than that... maybe even get my handicap under 18 by the time THPMC2015 rolls around :D

a vaping injury, no doubt ;)

get better, man. Looking forward to our next get-together.

I could do that. This course better be super nice for that price though

Current list:

1) #Cookie
2) Nate
3) Shakey
4) Threeboysdad
5) txhacker34
6) Matthew (maybe)
7) baldguy
8) niteowl03

I just PM'd everyone about Sunday on whether people want to play or not.

I'm in...

I just saw they do have a 24 hour cancellation policy, so if someone has to back out they "could" do it by Saturday morning.

We really need to make sure everyone is still in before some springs for these reservations.. So

Confirmed:
Cookie
Nate
3BD
Myself

Waiting To hear:
shakey
baldguy
niteowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back