The 2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - Meet The Bear Trap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just caught up on this thread and wow the chance to tee it up on such an amazing and famous course is draw dropping. When I win in Indy I'll be looking forward to this trip.

Indy? Unless ur my partner it aint happening, Im playing to win these this year instead of just goofing around...lol

Indy? Unless ur my partner it aint happening, Im playing to win these this year instead of just goofing around...lol

Id exceot the challenge if I could make that one. But im going for HH and LA... guess ill see you two at the championship :)

Had a long conversation with the fine folks at Bridgestone today about this event. They are stoked about the history in the halls and new history being made at the THP event.

Had a long conversation with the fine folks at Bridgestone today about this event. They are stoked about the history in the halls and new history being made at the THP event.

Posts like this where I wish there was a LOVE button.

I love the resort enough that I may just have to stay a few extra days. Early am golf, pool side the rest of the day.

I love the resort enough that I may just have to stay a few extra days. Early am golf, pool side the rest of the day.

And a grill cheese at iBar.

According to GoogleR maps it's a 726 mile drive from my home and takes 10 hours and 27 minutes. Still, knowing that the Bear Trap and seeing some THP history made awaits me, I've got to develop a plan to get there. :act-up:

According to GoogleR maps it's a 726 mile drive from my home and takes 10 hours and 27 minutes. Still, knowing that the Bear Trap and seeing some THP history made awaits me, I've got to develop a plan to get there. :act-up:

Would love to see you again. You and Donne could carpool you know!

Would love to see you again. You and Donne could carpool you know!

THAT is a possibility! ...I don't know though, my wife would then have to ride in the back seat. :banghead:

Bridgestone always brings it when it comes to THP, and especially THP events. I have no doubt that this one will be EXTRA special and they are going to shock us beyong belief with new things that we haven't seen yet from them.

I would gladly be your team mate, but if I'm not I will beat you!

I would gladly be your team mate, but if I'm not I will beat you!

I got to believe that I will have something to say about who wins.
But after my win in Hilton Head, I won't really need another win.... But I'll take one!

I got to believe that I will have something to say about who wins.
But after my win in Hilton Head, I won't really need another win.... But I'll take one!

I have a feeling when Bridgestone ponies up a great prize for this event you will want to win this one for sure.

I have a feeling when Bridgestone ponies up a great prize for this event you will want to win this one for sure.

If I'm playing I want to win!

My early New Years resolution.
No more hacking my way around the course.
Every shot has a purpose!

CJ is modest so I'll ask this for him and his soon to be re-worked swing: if winning one invitational gets you 1/2 off the Championship at Bear Trap does winning twice mean you get to play for free?

No unfortunately while we would love to see a repeat winner, at that point they will be playing for the trophy and a second Hall of Fame plaque.

Hey Bear Trap. I will see you soon.

The 2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - Meet The Bear Trap

From the words of a new THPer...I hope to be celebrating my 1yr anniversary with THP at the Bear Trap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Time for redemption.

it was the only Bear Trap hole that bit me last time. One day I shall have my revenge

it was the only Bear Trap hole that bit me last time. One day I shall have my revenge

One Day Dean? One day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back