4th Contest - #TheKing w/ Callaway Golf

Last day to enter for the fourth spots in the King

After photo-shopping the Callaway talks stage, creating MP3 files of Callaway talks and THP Radio podcasts, merging and blending them, getting a prop and painting, etc. My 6 seconds is finally done...

#imwithchad

Please note that no Drew Carey bobbleheads were hurt in the filming of this vine video. Although I did crack his chin off shortly after. Sorry Drew.

Last edited:
Well, its done. Hopefully I can still show my face in public.

#ImWithHarry (obviously)
Super cool, well done!!!

Easy to see what's on my mind today.

Pretty obvious you need to speak louder Jimmy. Hahahaha

Turn up the volume! Lol it's fine on my phone.

I put it up as loud as it would go on my PC. And it was barely a whisper. Did Mward coach you on this video? #MichaelWardWhisperReportingFromThe2013MC

I put it up as loud as it would go on my PC. And it was barely a whisper. Did Mward coach you on this video? #MichaelWardWhisperReportingFromThe2013MC

Haha nope he didn't. But damn it. Next time I'm just going to scream! #IWantIn #TheKing let it be heard!

Yeah, six seconds is hell isn't it Andrew. Yours came out just fine though. Good job.

Agreed. Stop gap is harder than it looks, especially with an app not made for that specifically. Turned out really good though.

Time is almost up for the 4th contest for #TheKing! You better.. @hackersparadise @HashtagChad @HarryArnettCG https://t.co/rHjmAZSoBx

After photo-shopping the Callaway talks stage, creating MP3 files of Callaway talks and THP Radio podcasts, merging and blending them, getting a prop and painting, etc. My 6 seconds is finally done...

#imwithchad

Please note that no Drew Carey bobbleheads were hurt in the filming of this vine video. Although I did crack his chin off shortly after. Sorry Drew.

Glad that Chad enjoyed it :)

12 hours left fellas, be sure to get those entries in for a chance to become THP and Callaway "royalty"! At least if you're on Team Chad...the Harry Brigade will be of course relegated to the role of court jester after they are soundly crushed :disdain:

Last edited by a moderator:

Final Countdown!!!! Just another fun vine..............

Big Time has really got this Vine stuff down. Very professional!

#ImWtihHarry

Back