4th Contest - #TheKing w/ Callaway Golf

4th Contest - #TheKing w/ Callaway Golf

Keeping Harry's Throne Warm!! #ImWithHarry @hackersparadise @harryarnettcg @hashtagchad #theking

Keeping Harry's Throne Warm!! #ImWithHarry @hackersparadise @harryarnettcg @hashtagchad #theking

Harry could be so lucky! Well
Done Chris!!!

So many amazing Vine videos from you guys on here!

My official entry for your consideration...

So much win in this one. Well done!

So many amazing Vine videos from you guys on here!

My official entry for your consideration...

That was hysterical !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here comes the cavalry! BTW #ImWithChad if you couldn't tell!

That's insane. Insta response from Harry too. Very well done

I look forward to battling against you Tyler!

You know, if I get in!

I look forward to battling against you Tyler!

You know, if I get in!
Well after buying the horse for the vine I think I will be able to afford a THP event sometime in about 2024.. :) I'll hit you up then CJ!

Tick Tock goes the Vine clock. So many good videos it's a shame only 2 will get picked. You guys brought it for this and I applaud each and every one of you!

Ty, in the words of Kanye West, "that **** cray". Well done sir. Well done

All done, and now we wait. Some awesome entries here.

Tapatalking on my iPad

Great entries everyone! Looking forward to seeing who the winners are!

Went through the entries again today. Love the creativeness. Vine is pretty sweet with what you can do. Love the stopping and starting and saving and all that. Good luck to everyone and Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Going through all the entries I cant help but notice that all these guys are much more creative than me. Im more left brain type lol. Great job everyone!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Going through all the entries I cant help but notice that all these guys are much more creative than me. Im more left brain type lol. Great job everyone!

Same here. I am not creative but will keep trying I would LOVE to be in the king.
Good luck to all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys killed it in here.
Absolutely killed it.

You guys killed it in here.
Absolutely killed it.

Thanks mine were awesome lol

Can't wait to see who makes it in this amazing event

Me too. But I keep trying because as my grandpa always told me "even a blind hog can find an acorn every once in a while" so I keep putting my name in hoping to get as lucky as that blind hog.

LOL, I would have had my face on camera, but my nose is currently lit up like Rudolph, and my voice sounds like that of a little girl when recorded....

#rednose&girlsvoice

Excited to see whom the next 2 people are selected for this event! There were so many great Vine entries, not gonna be easy selecting the winners.

Back