Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Callaway Mack Daddy 2 wedges = 54* and 58*
Cleveland Smart Square putter
Callaway Del Mar shoes
GPS - watch or handheld

Last edited:
In the market for a new head cover for the two Cleveland putters I have... the originals wear really badly going in and out of the bag, and peel like crazy when out in the sun.

I have two THP covers, but I really don't want to use them out on the course, and I try to save using them for special occasions.

Makes me feel dirty, but I find myself pondering a Hollywood or Circa 62 #2 pretty hard these days.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Agreed. ..well done

Thanks buddy.

Also pondering buying a block of lessons from the teacher I got a lesson from a few weeks ago. Will be buying some just a matter of when.

I'm about to push the button on the murdered out Hopkins wedge set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm about to push the button on the murdered out Hopkins wedge set.

I waited and waited for the black oxide...and now that they are out, the custom color(s) I want to go with actually look better on the raw finish.

So my #wpf is a throwback to what it was when they first came out: custom O'Carroll THP raw Hopkins wedges with KBS hi-rev shafts. 56° (bent to 55°) with the shelf grind and a 60° with the wide grind.

New nike wedges.

#WPF
#BlackFriday

My #wpf is a Bushnell Laser Rangefinder. More and more reading about the Pelz system, I really feel like I need to move from the Skycaddie to the Rangefinder. This will allow me to practice my short game more effectively.

Just can't get a slope edition or can't use it in amateur events.

A really pretty driver.

I have been sitting here for the last hour looking at the checkout button on my Hopkins wedges, I just can't seem to push order!

I have been sitting here for the last hour looking at the checkout button on my Hopkins wedges, I just can't seem to push order!
This was me ALL summer. And now I totally regret it.

Just do it!

GPS watch. After reading Hawk's review, I think the Bushnell Neo X is the front runner. The Garmin and Skycaddie watches look good too.

GPS watch. After reading Hawk's review, I think the Bushnell Neo X is the front runner. The Garmin and Skycaddie watches look good too.
Do it. I took a flyer on one (Garmin S3) earlier in the year after having NEVER played with a watch on. It was such a game changer, now I never play without it (unless I forget that it's charging on the end table).

If that new Big Bertha driver looks as good as the promo pics, I am going to have to really consider it.

A new Cleveland Classic putter. The Odyssey's and Rife's were a little more than I wanted to spend, the TaylorMade's feel horrible. And I just can't live with having a Pinemeadow club in the bag anymore.

A new Cleveland Classic putter. The Odyssey's and Rife's were a little more than I wanted to spend, the TaylorMade's feel horrible. And I just can't live with having a Pinemeadow club in the bag anymore.

The new line is 99.00 new, not bad at all. I'm actually on course with the 4.5 right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back