The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Watching this Jets vs. Dolphins game is painful. The Jets are absolutely brutal and Miami seems to be doing everything possible to keep them in the game. Watching this embarrassment of a game I can't figure out how in the world the Saints lost to this Jets team.

It's quite possibly the worst football game I've seen. And I'm a diehard Jets fan....glad Ryan finally manned up and benched Geno at least.

Foles is very impressive today, at least when he is throwing the ball. Please Foles don't try to run anymore, that is just horrible to watch!

Some really good games going on this week. Hoping Chicago can hold on and beat the stupid Vikings.

Nice play by Hartline! Fins 13-0.

Rocket throw by weeden but great catch by Little (yes, Greg Little). Browns take 21-20 lead. Josh Gordon heading to the locker room after that big hit on the sidelines

Rocket throw by weeden but great catch by Little (yes, Greg Little). Browns take 21-20 lead. Josh Gordon heading to the locker room after that big hit on the sidelines

I wasn't aware that dude could actually catch balls.

Alshon Jeffrey is coming into his own this year. Now up to 210 yards and 2 TD catches today for the Bears, his most recent TD catch was ridiculous.

Is that serious? Cook got ejected for that? I hate the NFL

Is that serious? Cook got ejected for that? I hate the NFL

Has to be that way. If they leave any gray area with regards to contact with officials it would get ugly.

And weeden takes a sack on 3rd and leads to long missed fg

Tannehill to Wallace for a TD, Miami now up 20-3, hopefully that puts the game out of reach.

Man, it's gotta be tough to be a Browns fan. So many issues with that team.

How much better would their QBs be if they actually had time in the pocket?

Has to be that way. If they leave any gray area with regards to contact with officials it would get ugly.

He didn't even nudge him. He touched him. Crazy to take each situation case by case?

Tannehill to Wallace for a TD, Miami now up 20-3, hopefully that puts the game out of reach.

Think the jets are averaging 17 points every 8 quarters...so they should be good

Man, it's gotta be tough to be a Browns fan. So many issues with that team.

How much better would their QBs be if they actually had time in the pocket?

I think thats a part of it. But with the other QB, they at least were relevant. Weeden is terrible.

He didn't even nudge him. He touched him. Crazy to take each situation case by case?

Personally? Yeah I think it would get a bit iffy.

Think the jets are averaging 17 points every 8 quarters...so they should be good

Dee Miliner is absolutely atrocious

Like Josh said, there has to be no grey area. You contact an official you will be ejected. Whether he gets fined or not is still to be determined but you have to stick to the rule.

Who got ejected? The guy who low fived the ref? I don't have an issue with it -- Surprised the ref agreed to do it, frankly.

I think thats a part of it. But with the other QB, they at least were relevant. Weeden is terrible.

Fair point -- I just happened to look up and see Weeden get sacked by a guy who blitzed uncontested. has to be tough to make decisions in that situation (but I'm just guessing).

Like Josh said, there has to be no grey area. You contact an official you will be ejected. Whether he gets fined or not is still to be determined but you have to stick to the rule.

Pretty easy for a person to tell the "tone" with which they are being touched. I guess I just don't like the way the NFL is going. Tired of all the no celebrating, no hard hits, no touching BS.

Who got ejected? The guy who low fived the ref? I don't have an issue with it -- Surprised the ref agreed to do it, frankly.

Fair point -- I just happened to look up and see Weeden get sacked by a guy who blitzed uncontested. has to be tough to make decisions in that situation (but I'm just guessing).

After the Jeffery touchdown, the CB for Minnesota touched/pushed the ref to dispute and got ejected.

The Texans will not go away. Easily the most entertaining game of the 1 PM starts. Ben Tate just took it in for another TD, Texans up 31-28. Patriots defense is hot garbage today.

Josh Gordon back on the field and makes a catch on his first play back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back