The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else hate people who drive at or below the speed limit while a single lane, then go the speed they should (10-15% above the limit) once you get a passing lane? Geeesh, I with George Carlin-esque punishments would rain down on these people.

Sometimes I read things on THP and realize why so many people dislike message boards.
2 years ago we moved to the "new" THP and had some different principles. That will be continuing in 2014 further.

I like sleep a lot, but I absolutely hate how much of a waste of time it is.

I agree...my wife naps with the girls on the weekends and it drives me nuts... I can't sleep during the day, feels like I am wasting the day. (now if I'm hungover, then all bets are off)

Tapping away on my iPhone

What a weekend. I am so absolutely exhausted but I couldn't be happier with the fundraiser yesterday.

What type of fundraiser?

Santa Saturday is our club's annual charity fundraiser in Asbury Park, NJ. All proceeds from ticket sales, our auction, and food sales goes to a group of GLBT charities that are mostly local to the NE PA/NJ/NY area. Last year we raised over $12,000 for our charities and that was an off year...this year we definitely had more people (I believe the count was pushing 900 attendees, compared to around 700 last year). I won't get final totals until our wrap-up meeting in January, but we raised quite a bit more this year than last.

Oh. Its through your golf club. Very cool.

Oh. Its through your golf club. Very cool.

Actually, I should have been more specific about what kind of club. It's through my leather/motorcycle club, the Bucks MC.

Actually, I should have been more specific about what kind of club. It's through my leather/motorcycle club, the Bucks MC.

You have a motorcycle? I was not aware.

You rebel you. What bike you ride?

You have a motorcycle? I was not aware.

I actually do not, but a little over half of our members ride. From our website:

"We are an organization whose fraternal atmosphere provides men of the leather, levi, and motorcycle interests with the opportunity to enjoy mutual fellowship through various social activities."

Does a Vespa count? Hehe

Jerk of jerks.

It's weird out today, people seem to be crabby or uptight here, something in the air.

Reading a local news article about the nearby movie theater and complaints about the noise. This line made me laugh:

"Other neighbors also have noticed the noise. Fran Davis likens it to a logging truck going by, while Penny Wise described it as a sound similar to a car driving by playing loud music with that deep, bass beat."

My wife just spent 25 dollars on hot chocolate k-cups :banghead:

Reading a local news article about the nearby movie theater and complaints about the noise. This line made me laugh:

"Other neighbors also have noticed the noise. Fran Davis likens it to a logging truck going by, while Penny Wise described it as a sound similar to a car driving by playing loud music with that deep, bass beat."

Not everyone is going to pick up on that one.

It's weird out today, people seem to be crabby or uptight here, something in the air.

Nah, just the crabbiness overshadows the joy.

The trolls are out too.

Water under the bridge, or off of a duck's back....

My wife gets that way too

It's cyclical and happens about once a month...and lasts for a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back