Geoff Jones for me as well.

Butch Harmon without a doubt!! Hank Haney would be my second choice

Annika Sorenstam hands down

Annika Sorenstam hands down

Pssshhh, women...

I'm only kidding. She's a great golfer and seems to be a great person and teacher.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Alasdair Dyer at Barefoot in Myrtle, i've only taken a couple lessons in my life and this guy doesn't change my swing, he fixes the flaw that's causing my problem. He works with PGA and LPGA players as well.

Strangely enough, I would have Michael breed as a coach, I know he's not a hank haney but I feel like he would be a great coach to learn from!

Either Harmon or Foley. Probably leaning toward Foley.

Since I've had an in-person lesson from Shawn Clement, if money were no object, I'd build me the most incredible golf facility and pay big bucks to have Shawn move from Toronto and become my head teaching professional.

Shawn Clement does have some great information. Would have to give Foley a nod as well especially since we attended same university.

TapAhoy!

Def. have to go with hank haney, if he can fix charles barley's swing he can fix anyones swing.

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

Def. have to go with hank haney, if he can fix charles barley's swing he can fix anyones swing.

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

Man, I've been reading his book Essentials of the swing and he's good, really good. He breaks everything down so anyone can understand it, and so far what I've implemented is working or at least I see some changes.

Haven't seen this thread in awhile. I think I would have to go with butch Harmon. Just like his thoughts on the swing and how to get the right swing for you.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Gotta say Butch Harmon for the full swing as well. More than some of the other big shot coaches, he makes a player's swing work for them.

I'd also want a short game coach. Pelz is an obvious choice, but I see what Stockton has done for Rory on the greens, and that's also a possibility.

And I think I'd need a direct line to Dr. Bob Rotella to keep my head in the game...

I've said it once in this thread, and I wil lsay it again. The only swing coach I want is Nick Stephens. He is the PGA Pro at my home course. I trust his opinions as much as anybody's .

Swing Coach

If you could pick one swing coach to work with for an entire week who would it be?

I would have to go with Hank Haney. I have watched him on the Haney project and like his approach to teaching. I also was impressed with his work with Michael Phelps. That series taught me as a tall guy I don't have to take my swing all the way to the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael Breed, no question. I know a lot of people don't always like his "high energy" but I love his approach to teaching and I would love to have him as a teacher/coach.

Mark Immelman. He is Masters championTrevor Immelman's brother and swing coach. Lucky enough to have had one lesson with him. Wish I could afford weekly lessons with him. Such a great teacher. Works with your current swing to make it more effective. Does not teach a specific swing.

Mark Crossfield. Mostly because he's British. And also because he's got a great combination of swing analysis and statistical analysis. And because I'd probably end up on Youtube.

Freddie Kong.

Having spent a day with Haney he would be low on my list.

Back