2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

This event is getting me really excited! As if #TheKing and #THPMC wasnt enough...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Dallas! Omg. So many interesting things!!

best prize ever, one of the best events ever?

Intrigued because we have the MC, Grandaddy, #King I'm clueless absolutely clueless how you compete with these. Plus the Wilson event sounds like its gonna be Grandioso. You have my attention gentlemen.

Sixth Floor Museum, Fort Worth Stockyards, been a while since I was there, a return trip sounds fun!

It's been a lot of years since I visited Cattlemen's and Billy Bob's at the yard. An extra day or two is probably going to be required on this trip!

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY
Hawk, AtlGolfer, GregDan, Pkielwa, jlukes, TexasHacker34, tpluff, TR2GRN18​

Just got wind of this. So very excited to have THP back in the DFW area, and to be teamed with Adams golf is fantastic. Will definitely do everything I can to be part of this event.

Wow, just wow. The Wilson event is seriously intriguing, and now the #ownit event sounds amazing. Isn't it about time for another #theking contest. I so want into that event.

Tapatalking on my iPad

#OwnIt
1st Place Prize

1st Place Team: Inside The Ropes experience with Adams Tour Reps at 2014 Colonial + custom built hybrid of their choosing + free roundtrip airfare from Southwest Airlines

#OwnIt
1st Place Prize

1st Place Team: Inside The Ropes experience with Adams Tour Reps at 2014 Colonial + custom built hybrid of their choosing + free roundtrip airfare from Southwest Airlines

Yeah so that's pretty damn awesome. THP FTW

#OwnIt
1st Place Prize

that is sweet, you guys are coming up w/ amazing prizes!!!

#OwnIt
1st Place Prize

I had a feeling something Tour related would be involved. Awesome.

Holy crap, what a phenomenal prize!!!!

I'm blown away right now, can't wait to find out what all this event entails!

#OwnIt
1st Place Prize

Okay. "Best prize ever" was an accurate statement. Wow!

Told ya

Wow!!! What a great prize.

KG

Just Tapping Away

Good Lord, THP is going to need a corporate lear jet

I'm going to hit ya in your knee.. CAUSE I know ya meant a Cessna Citation. :cool:

#OwnIt
1st Place Prize

Forget mind blown, I need to think of something way more fitting, but I can't. That is one heck of a prize!

#OwnIt
1st Place Prize

That is incredible. Wow.

What a cool prize for the winning team!!

#OwnIt
1st Place Prize

What an awesome prize, simply outside the box awesome.

#OwnIt
1st Place Prize

Holy smokes. That. Is. Impressive.

#OwnIt
1st Place Prize

Holy carp that's amazing!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Back