The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

So amazing that with each new post about the Ultimate Golf Event, JB drops another unbelievable bomb.

Today has been a really bad day so far. But I am not letting it get me down. All I can think about is how awesome 2014 is going to be and how amazing the 2014 Morgan Cup will be. Only 40 people are going to be able to experience this while literally thousands of people will be left without one of those spots. I will not take that for granted.

Two more will be awarded spots in the coming days. Rocking the TaylorMade gear in the 2014 Morgan.
Cant wait to welcome two more to Team Taylormade and the Morgan Cup!

I literally changed my schedule today so I can get my video done. Being on the road makes me have to get creative.

I literally changed my schedule today so I can get my video done. Being on the road makes me have to get creative.
I know someone else that may have done the exact same thing.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with dude.

The Journey Has Changed
The Event Has Changed
The Process Has Changed
#FranchiseRewritten

I keep going back to the MC videos and watching them and getting more and more excited.
Then JB posts that and it just turns the excitement knob waaayyy past 10 !

Sorry for posting the random thoughts in here. I was just driving home from work and thought about the first tee on Saturday. Hearing my name called and stepping up to the tee. I literally got goosebumps.

Sorry for posting the random thoughts in here. I was just driving home from work and thought about the first tee on Saturday. Hearing my name called and stepping up to the tee. I literally got goosebumps.

Random MC thoughts are always a good thing. Thinking about the MC is a big help in getting me through the winter.

Just imagine the goosebumps when your actually doing it there...thp supporters behind you cheering you on, a bag full if toys and a beautiful fairway just waiting ... good times :)

I'll tell you guys one thing. I was holding a camera and I had butterflies on the first tee all three rounds. I've hit tee shots in front of maybe 25 people before and felt nothing. I don't think it's the amount of people that bring the nerves it's the event itself. I had butterflies multiple times each day and like I said, I wasn't even playing. I still can't imagine what someone of the dudes swinging the clubs were feeling.

Words cant describe it dude. It will be EPIC! First time I went through it I was just focused on not letting the club fly out of my hands.

What if your lucky enough to start all 3 rounds? I know how that feels!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Another thing I have to say. I was very new to THP when I went down to SC to volunteer. No matter what the outcome was of each tee shot on Saturday afternoon there were dudes (and gals) clapping and cheering. As a new guy I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Blast your ball into that waste area on the right...No big deal, everyone cheered. Hit your tee shot a few feet...NBD, everyone cheered. On the first tee at True Blue on Saturday morning is when I really realized what this family was all about.

You made JTnumbers feel some things too.

Ha ha that I did. But not on purpose! I intimidate! That's how I roll. Will be bringing Kane this year. He loves eating my competition.:laughing: not enough meat for him on JTnumbers tho.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about this event Ricky! No need to apologize!

All the memories are rushing back right now. I can't wait for 2014. Volunteer or player I don't even care.

I keep forgetting that it's not just going to be the 40 players, but the volunteers are also going to be THPers. Going to be such a great time.

I keep forgetting that it's not just going to be the 40 players, but the volunteers are also going to be THPers. Going to be such a great time.

Family and friends too. It was something to see 20 or so golf carts following the last few groups on Sunday. You have no clue what you are in for.

Family and friends too. It was something to see 20 or so golf carts following the last few groups on Sunday. You have no clue what you are in for.

I'll tell you right now- it was even more nuts playing with all those carts driving around and stopping behind your ball to watch your shots. Amazing.

It is safe to say that every shot has meaning and Every decision has an outcome that is magnified by the mood of the event. It's such a great feeling to be in MB for the MC.

I can't wait to see all the newbs faces when they hear their names, peg the ball and try to swallow before they pull the trigger. Then you find yourself in the middle of your match and say to yourself, 'I don't want this to end'

Couldn't say it any better Freddie. It's scary, fun, horrific and awesome all at the same time.

Horrific in the best way possible. I have trouble dealing with emotions and that's the only way I can describe it lol

It is safe to say that every shot has meaning and Every decision has an outcome that is magnified by the mood of the event. It's such a great feeling to be in MB for the MC.

I can't wait to see all the newbs faces when they hear their names, peg the ball and try to swallow before they pull the trigger. Then you find yourself in the middle of your match and say to yourself, 'I don't want this to end'

If I do get in, this is what I am looking forward to. Nothing like getting up on the first tee and barley being able to peg the tee in the ground. Then when you step up and hit a bomb there is no better feeling.

I was so nervous on both mornings, but more so on the singles morning. You're just so accountable and you don't want to let anyone down.

TTing

Back