What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot woot! I'm going to get the wedge bent to 55* to see if I want to go to 50-55-60 with my next set of wedges instead of my current 52-56-60 set up. And getting a pink superstroke put on the versa then wrapping that baby for the gf!

Sorry for the delay...but enjoy

Went down to my basement tonight and hit some balls with some irons, hybrid and driver. Wish my roof was another foot taller so I could get a full swing with my driver. but hey ill take what I can get.

How tall are the ceilings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eight feet but its not finished. Got wood I frames going across so I try to swing through them. Can barely use up to a hybrid.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Back at the basement driving range. Don't mind the mess lol.
quja3u2e.jpg

Picked up my black 54* Tour Trusty.

Back at the basement driving range. Don't mind the mess lol.
quja3u2e.jpg

Did you polish off that case of Bud Light?

Just watching the golf channel and doing some THPing. Might do some paint fill later tonight!

Maybe lol. No thats my handy dandy ball carrier when i need to pick them up or go outside. Can you tell where I have been hitting the ball into the blanket lol. Someday ill get a net down there or maybe ill move down to Florida so I can play year round.
Did you polish off that case of Bud Light?

Finished up my secret Santa shopping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to the range to continue dialing in my new amp cell driver. What a club. It is so forgiving.

Played 27 and shot a PB!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Thping and Cleveland golf pondering

THPing while watching the Northwestern...More THPing later at work.

Went to the range hit 2buckets of balls and putted on the indoor green, dropped off shafts to have the tips switched, talked to my instructor about irons and a plan for lessons next yr. think I'm gonna jump on the full yr instruction(coach/student program)

THP and hit about 150 balls in my garage. My local shop loaned my an Ernest Sports portable launch monitor so I played around with that while hitting balls. Finished the day off with some gym time.

Quick paint fill while watching the Northwestern, now just THPing while at work!

Played 27 and shot a PB!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Congrats man.

I spent about an hour doing to Muhammad Ali method of swing training. I stood in front of the rug and made more practice swings at about 10% speed focusing on weight transfer and release trying to ingrain it into my head. Ali would shadow box and do his footwork for hours so slow it was ridiculous to develop the muscle memory to do it full speed without thought. I'm trying to stop developing a brutal mix of reverse pivot/club flip when the pressure starts to get to me.

Also shipped a Vokey to another hacker, that counts right? hahaha.

Received my Albatross 2014 swag in the mail :D

Large bucket of range balls. Cold but sunny :)

Stopped at the range to drop of my gf's new Versa to be regripped with a pink 2.0 superstroke. Also ordered her the blue amp cell driver. Now just THPing at work and watching the Northwestern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back