The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah right now it's pretty long for me.. almost getting to a mullet in the back... I like how it looks for the first half of the day, but then it starts getting messed up after running and yoga and crap, so it doesn't look good most of the time unless I wear a hat, usually backwards. I can pull off that look, but again, if the hair doesn't work, the look doesn't work (obviously). I like the buzzcut look, a lot easier to take care of...
There's a saying I poker: think long, think wrong.

yeah right now it's pretty long for me.. almost getting to a mullet in the back... I like how it looks for the first half of the day, but then it starts getting messed up after running and yoga and crap, so it doesn't look good most of the time unless I wear a hat, usually backwards. I can pull off that look, but again, if the hair doesn't work, the look doesn't work (obviously). I like the buzzcut look, a lot easier to take care of...
It isn't a mullet unless you have business in the front too. I had long hair for many years. Only a few of those years was it a mullet.

All of Miley Cyrus' issues today can be traced to Billy Ray's Mullet............truth!

Forgot I own a pair of slippers. My freezing toes are so much more happy right now.

There's a saying I poker: think long, think wrong.

yeah I'm just gonna go ahead and get it buzzed here, probably tomorrow or this weekend... tired of having to wear a hat to school.. my nice white titleist hat has seen essentially no course time, but is getting dirty... ugh.

I dreamed last night that JB was an active NFL quarterback........and he still ran THP. That dude is dedicated!

I dreamed last night that JB was an active NFL quarterback........and he still ran THP. That dude is dedicated!

Thats kind of you. But I am not capable of doing either. Thank goodness GG is around.

Thats kind of you. But I am not capable of doing either. Thank goodness GG is around.

What's her arm strength like? Think she could do both! Lol :)

I've been on this kick lately of falling asleep at like 9:15 at night and waking up wide awake at around 5:00am. It's not a bad schedule, I guess, but I literally cannot hold my eyes open once 9:00 hits.

I've been on this kick lately of falling asleep at like 9:15 at night and waking up wide awake at around 5:00am. It's not a bad schedule, I guess, but I literally cannot hold my eyes open once 9:00 hits.

Cuban coffee / espresso mid afternoon will fix it (but you might stay up past midnight....hehe)

Cuban coffee / espresso mid afternoon will fix it (but you might stay up past midnight....hehe)

Im literally drinking this thing right now.

e2e9umu4.jpg

Im literally drinking this thing right now.

e2e9umu4.jpg

That is a thing of beauty. I'm jealous.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

blah, never been a coffee/espresso guy. Even through grad school with late nights studying. More power to you guys!

That is a thing of beauty. I'm jealous.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks. Its a double shot (glass is bigger than it looks) with a bit of condensed milk. Its phenomenal.
Drinking it in honor of Canes getting healthy.

I dreamt last night that I was driving the tour van in a crowded parking lot. It ended just before I was about to hit another vehicle.

Not sure. But when she hits me it hurts. :D

It only hurts because she is accurate and hits you in the same spot everytime. Sit on the other side of the couch and you will be fine. :alien:

All I see are stilettos. Guess I didn't get the memo.

#FranchiseRewritten

Now I'm going to have to dissect every word of that masterpiece.

What I want to know is how the hell you knew the first verse well enough to relate it to the MC.

What I want to know is how the hell you knew the first verse well enough to relate it to the MC.

I know things. :D

Man, I'm glad shorts technology has come as far as it has in 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back