The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron made curling a little more interesting at least

It was somewhat civil today

It has remained civil lately, it only gets ugly when people come in and make big broad blanket statements

It has remained civil lately, it only gets ugly when people come in and make big broad blanket statements

It's always difficult to have discussions when two sides completely disagree on a single subject. Nobody is right and nobody is wrong if it is their opinion.

Where in the poots are people getting all the Smart Square ball makers?

I saw Cleveland was giving some away on Twitter and Instagram.

Liz's work Christmas party, 40 lady teachers and all the husband's tucked away in a separate room. Good booze at least.

ugh. no hair. weird feeling.

buzz cut. not quite shaved..
ahh nice. Rough time to do that with this cold spell. My head is freezing right now, wearing a beanie inside even haha

Tigers' Happy Place
EDIT: Tigers' Happy Pedestal - Winner

That is all.

Oh.. College football thread #Misleadingtopics

What a long day today was. Just now getting home.

Saw you were pooring an albatross bjeags. Enjoy it bro! Sounds like you deserve one

Saw you were pooring an albatross bjeags. Enjoy it bro! Sounds like you deserve one
Was a good day, dude. "First Friday" of the month is always a city big block party near one of our Bike Shops with street vendors, live music, beer trucks, etc going on. We stay open late and always have a good turnout.

Ahh had something similar in my hometown Thursday nights. Huge plus to have storefront in that area. Nice dude

Ahh had something similar in my hometown Thursday nights. Huge plus to have storefront in that area. Nice dude
Being right on the main strip and the big round-a-bout has its perks for that shop. A lot of foot traffic and people coming in and seeing what we have.

Being right on the main strip and the big round-a-bout has its perks for that shop. A lot of foot traffic and people coming in and seeing what we have.

It is so weird to think about an outside festival when it's 6* up here... How many stores do you guys have?

Just walked to the liquor store. holy hell it's cold outside. brrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back