The Jason Dufner Thread

duff will have an amazing 2014 season I think, few wins and another major I think

We've only had one multiple winner since 2008 ended (McIlroy). I like Dufner but odds say he won't be getting another one in 2014. Mickelson or McIlroy would have the better chance to win another, in my opinion. I think he will win a couple of events though. I hope he does win a major though.

My sister just met Dufner at the AU golf club. He was carrying his Street sign he received this weekend at the Auburn game.

My sister just met Dufner at the AU golf club. He was carrying his Street sign he received this weekend at the Auburn game.
Pics or it didnt happen.

Duf Daddy's gotta be the guest picker on College Gameday this weekend, right?

War Damn Duf.

Petition Denied

-TW

Dufner finds rock in bunker. Dufner decides to play a trick on Keegan Bradley with the rock.

Dufner finds rock in bunker. Dufner decides to play a trick on Keegan Bradley with the rock.

I love seeing these guys banter with each other, I think it's great for the game!

Poor Pepsi! How long did it take him to figure out the bag was heavier!

hahaha that's hilarious.

haha thats awesome, I'm guessing they probably didn't even notice this till after the match.

What's up with Duff daddy today.

He's got his mind on Auburn already.

How bad is he playing?

Pretty sure we'll see a press release something like this in the next couple of weeks: "Jason Dufner has withdrawn from the Hyundai Tournament of Champions due to personal reasons."

Final round at Kapalua is on the same day as the BCS title game.

Pretty sure we'll see a press release something like this in the next couple of weeks: "Jason Dufner has withdrawn from the Hyundai Tournament of Champions due to personal reasons."

Duf will be out there, no doubt about it.

Why is the final round a Kapalua on a Monday? Has it always been like that?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Why is the final round a Kapalua on a Monday? Has it always been like that?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Changed last year or 2 years ago, I can't remember. They wanted to get the final round away from competing with the NFL playoffs, but stupidly put it up against the college football national championship game instead.

Back