Contest - Rickie Fowler Autographed PUMA Hat

Here is my entry:

Thanks to PumaGolf, THP and Rickie Fowler for this contest. Someone is going to be absolutely thrilled to win this hat.

Remember that JTnumbers guy? :D

Remember that JTnumbers guy? :D

I'm here. Trying to get witty so I can give myself a good chance:act-up:

My son had fun rocking the "Fowler, da Fowler Flat Bill!!!"

BJh82X1CIAAlusq.jpg:large

Best of luck to all who enter and can't wait to show the colors come July! Thanks THP and Cobra/Puma for such a thrill and journey that will follow for me!

Ah man! I thought it said PM. Well damn. Oh well.

No worries JT, if I win it, I will send it your way ;)

THP is quite busy with the #Grandaddy in Cali with Callaway. I'm sure it'll be at least a few days till we hear back.

Yep yep, agreed!!

Looking forward to seeing the lucky one chosen. I would love to add this to my golf room as my puma collection continues growth!

Did I miss the winner or have they still not decided? I know they had four MC entrants to announce and the granddaddy so busy times at the top

No winner announced yet. Coming on Monday.

Awesome. Thanks. I knew you guys were crazy busy. Wasn't sure if I just missed it. Can't wait!

One lucky person come monday, I expect a pic from the winner before it's put on a shelf for safe keeping!

Im bidding on a Rickie Fowler signed golf glove from the local Peoria Chiefs baseball team and this hat would go nice with it if I would win it. Good luck everyone

Back