Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sort of my wife bought me some. They are amazing.
That's awesome. Wish I had some, but didnt have to pay for them.

First impressions are def worth it.
I'm saving up for a tablet. Cant buy those kinds of things if I am spending my jack on beats.

looking at Beats by Dre Studio's. Uriel says I should go with Bose's. anybody have any opinion on if something is better than beats? I've never liked bose but I havn't tried their new stuff...

Does any one have one of the new nexus 7s? Are they good? Also what sort of price can view and brought for over there? My wife is after a tablet, we have looked at many and I reckon the nexus is probably the best bang for buck. Only trouble is they are around 400 dollars here.

looking at Beats by Dre Studio's. Uriel says I should go with Bose's. anybody have any opinion on if something is better than beats? I've never liked bose but I havn't tried their new stuff...

Budget? I have these, and they are by far better than any of the beats IMO. Headphones are very personal though, something you like might not have the same sound stage someone else is looking for and vice versa.

Budget? I have these, and they are by far better than any of the beats IMO. Headphones are very personal though, something you like might not have the same sound stage someone else is looking for and vice versa.
thinking about asking for money for Christmas to pay for various things, these being one. tired of my apple headphones..

Does any one have one of the new nexus 7s? Are they good? Also what sort of price can view and brought for over there? My wife is after a tablet, we have looked at many and I reckon the nexus is probably the best bang for buck. Only trouble is they are around 400 dollars here.

Great tablet, here they are US$229 for the 16GB version and US$269 for the 32GB version.

For the $200-$300 price range that Beats fall under....there are a lot that I prefer the sound over. Beats are good, but compared to others in the price range, there are a couple of other pairs I would prefer over them.

Just got one and love it. Paid around $220 for mine.

I got a nexus 7 from staples a couple weeks ago when they had a $50 off tablets coupon going on. Love it. What's the new 7s difference? Processor speed?

I got a nexus 7 from staples a couple weeks ago when they had a $50 off tablets coupon going on. Love it. What's the new 7s difference? Processor speed?

The 2013 model is quite different. Speed, screen and OS (came with new Kit Kat).

The 2013 model is quite different. Speed, screen and OS (came with new Kit Kat).

Oh is the 7s the same as Nexus 7 (2013)? In that case that's what I have, 1080p screen et all. Absolutely love it compared to my wife's ipad2.

Fwiw, I had to upgrade to Kitkat when I got it. If we're talking the same thing, pretty sure the 2013 came out this summer, and the 4.4 OS didn't come out until month ago

Oh is the 7s the same as Nexus 7 (2013)? In that case that's what I have, 1080p screen et all. Absolutely love it compared to my wife's ipad2.

Fwiw, I had to upgrade to Kitkat when I got it. If we're talking the same thing, pretty sure the 2013 came out this summer, and the 4.4 OS didn't come out until month ago

It is the Nexus 7. The 2013 version is the newer one. Like you I moved from iPad 2 and absolutely love this one.

It is the Nexus 7. The 2013 version is the newer one. Like you I moved from iPad 2 and absolutely love this one.
I'm about to move from the iPad, and have to say, I am excited.

#ByeByeTrickleCharge

I'm right behind you, making the switch soon myself.

I do have a question for the droid users though, Is there a way to get all my music off of iTunes and put it on my Note?

I'm right behind you, making the switch soon myself.

I do have a question for the droid users though, Is there a way to get all my music off of iTunes and put it on my Note?

You have 2 options, copy the itunes folder to your SD card or use a program like AirSync (http://www.doubletwist.com/airsync/) which will sync your iTunes folder with your droid device.

Thank you.

[h=1]Good Deal: Dell’s Venue 8 Pro tablet for $99 at Microsoft Stores on Monday[/h]
http://www.theverge.com/2013/12/5/5179738/good-deal-dell-venue-8-pro-for-99-at-microsoft-stores

but there’s a slight catch: there’s only 20 at each of Microsoft’s 51 stores across the US for the initial $99 price.

After the first 20 devices are sold one per customer, which will likely be within minutes, the price jumps to $199 for the next 10 and then back to the regular $299 for any remaining stock. Microsoft is planning to hold additional sales over 12 days from Monday onwards, and if the initial deal is anything to go by then there could be even greater bargains over the next few weeks.

Microsoft's online store is also carrying the offer, with the $99 price for the first 100 orders and then $199 for the rest of the day while stocks last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back