What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THP only today. It's supposed to rain until Wednesday and my back is a bit stiff and sore so I'll be taking a few days off it seems.

Tried to play golf, went to three different courses and they were all closed. It's only 30 :(.

Tried to play golf, went to three different courses and they were all closed. It's only 30 :(.

Haha, you're crazy! No snow/ice out that way I presume?

Flurries outside so I headed to a Sports Dome here to get some work in. They have a hitting area and a chipping green that I was able to get some work on.

Now THPing and watching the Northwestern.

Spent 2 hours at Top Golf. I didn't do so well and used their clubs. Still had fun though. Next time I will be bringing my clubs.

Got halfway through a lesson before we got rained out.

Had a lesson today, short practice session afterwards.

And some putting on the birdieball.

Not a thing and it is really starting to get on my nerves!

Take it to the rant thread Doug, lol.

Myself watched a little golf and spent a bit of time on THP.

I've THP'd, and am still THP'ing.

I went to the range and hit the "new to me" Optiforce, 3Deep, and XHot 4w

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thought about golf all day but a wonderful ice storm has me fairly well grafted to the couch.

I ventured out to the only course I could find that was open and played a sloppy wet cold 18. Didn't care, it got me out of the house and I shot an 85. Granted it was from the senior tees because it was so cold I couldn't get my driver over 200 yards and my irons were useless from the fairway because it was so wet.

Shipped a golf bag to a THPer and got caught up on a lot of THPing that I missed this past weekend.

Haha, you're crazy! No snow/ice out that way I presume?

We had ice overnight that night but the ground was still warm enough nothing stuck.

Just some THPing today.

THP and followed along the Grandaddy

obsessed over the #grandaddy thread.....

Thped, then went and played 6 holes, I felt sluggish and no energy so came home now ive got some time to read the granddaddy thread.

Practiced chips, punches, and full swings with my 9i in the remains of the snow (.75" or so of ice).

Played 9 holes at Oak Trail at Disney World before a day at the Magic Kingdom.

Swung a bit practicing getting to my backswing and follow through without tension.

Putted on practice green. 24out of 30 from 9'.

I was pretty happy with that!

THPing the #Grandaddy all day and hit some putts from 5-7 ft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back