Xbox One and PS4 Systems

I've been hearing nothing but bad things in bf4. Soooooo many issues. COD has been steady and assassins creed is really solid. (For the xbox one)

I've been hearing nothing but bad things in bf4. Soooooo many issues. COD has been steady and assassins creed is really solid. (For the xbox one)

My bf4 hasn't been to bad. Graphics are unreal. I just get kicked to home screen occasionally

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Set my xb1 up today.. At least attempted to, there is so much to get used to on this thing it's insane

Really enjoy the entertainment side if the Xbone and can't wait to get back home to dig into the possibility it holds. Everything on the game side of it I am also impressed with. Setting up the NAT, A pplication, and Port Forwarding in the modem after assigning a static IP address has made it a lot smoother for the little man's mayhem as well.

Really enjoy the entertainment side if the Xbone and can't wait to get back home to dig into the possibility it holds. Everything on the game side of it I am also impressed with. Setting up the NAT, A pplication, and Port Forwarding in the modem after assigning a static IP address has made it a lot smoother for the little man's mayhem as well.

The X1 has a lot of untapped potential but its so finicky right now. I would say the commands work about 80-85% of the time, I like how it can control your system and its super easy to set that up. Somehow it doesn't recognize my Onkyo reciever though which is annoying because its turns on the TV and cable box. I think the achievements section is clunky. I would prefer a list or something similar to 360 than the big boxes.

Set my xb1 up today.. At least attempted to, there is so much to get used to on this thing it's insane

Ty, what's ur gamer tag? And what's games u got? Duty by chance? DMAC924 is mine. Add me

I think the only thing that has me really bugged is how the party chat and well chat in general works. I loved the way it worked on the 360 and this one seems a little confusing and glitchy. Im sure once we start getting used to it it will work better. I am loving BF4 on the One, sick graphics!

OK, I managed to snag up a PS4 from Best Buy yesterday. Got it all hooked up and updated. Purchased NBA 2k14 and Madden. I also thought "hey, new system and I gotta set up a PS Plus account, so I might as well create a new psn name." So my username on the PSN is now INgolfer (formerly gymrat07). So for those that have PS4's make sure you send me a friend request!

My thoughts on the games so far: I had seen 2k14 in action, that game is just sick. Graphically the best game I've ever seen and at times it is tough to tell whether you are looking at a game or real life. Madden on the otherhand is just the PS3 version with some tweaks to the physics which I won't complain about. It makes the gameplay more realistic but graphically I expected a little more other than better looking helmets. Its basically a PS3 Madden 2.0 so I'm kinda bummed i spent $60 on it. I only played each game for a few minutes so I haven't practiced with them much, but as soon as I get my internet at home fixed (its running 1mbps instead of the 7mbps I'm supposed to get) I will take any and all challengers for either game.

I think the only thing that has me really bugged is how the party chat and well chat in general works. I loved the way it worked on the 360 and this one seems a little confusing and glitchy. Im sure once we start getting used to it it will work better. I am loving BF4 on the One, sick graphics!

PM me your gamertag or post it. Play bf4 all the time

PM me your gamertag or post it. Play bf4 all the time

I play quite a bit of BF4 as well. My gamertag is: Yu Tai Mai Shu

Hit me up if you ever want to play.

Nothing but problems with XB1 today. Long day and all I wanted to do was play some games and watch hockey and with the Xbox One you can do that! Unfortuantely, for whatever reason my XB1 no longer recognizes my cable box. I played games while watching football yesterday and it was great, a touch laggy but swapped back and forth with the snap feature pretty easily. Went to do it today and I just get DVI error on my cable box and then 'we lost signal' on the XB1. I've reset everything, hard booted the XB1, unplugged the set top box, swapped cables around. The cable box works if I just plug it back into my receiver but stops if I plug it into the Xbox. I found some info that it was an issue but nothing concrete and no fixes that worked for me.

Ty, what's ur gamer tag? And what's games u got? Duty by chance? DMAC924 is mine. Add me

So far I have forza and duty. I'll add you when I get home in a minute and get on

Nothing but problems with XB1 today. Long day and all I wanted to do was play some games and watch hockey and with the Xbox One you can do that! Unfortuantely, for whatever reason my XB1 no longer recognizes my cable box. I played games while watching football yesterday and it was great, a touch laggy but swapped back and forth with the snap feature pretty easily. Went to do it today and I just get DVI error on my cable box and then 'we lost signal' on the XB1. I've reset everything, hard booted the XB1, unplugged the set top box, swapped cables around. The cable box works if I just plug it back into my receiver but stops if I plug it into the Xbox. I found some info that it was an issue but nothing concrete and no fixes that worked for me.

Do you have a scientific atlanta cable box?

Does it give you any sort of error code?

I've heard that it works better with select cable boxes but never really read into it.

Forget the exact terminology,but it is the pass through handshake between the source and the Xbox in this case. EDID is something we have to learn on some boxes to pass the signal at times. Sometimes a firmware upgrade on the cable box fixes it. Scientific has always given us issue's with the various baluns we use. Whether it's 15 feet or 150 feet between the display and box, doesn't matter.

There was no errors. Just lost signal. I played around a bit and it then said there was no resolution supported. Then it randomly started working but we will see if it still works when I get back home.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried to share vid on the XB1 yet?

PS claims 'last fifteen minutes' as soon as you click the share button, but I did it probably 5-8 separate times last night and did not get a single video to save correctly. Talk about a useless tool.

PS claims 'last fifteen minutes' as soon as you click the share button, but I did it probably 5-8 separate times last night and did not get a single video to save correctly. Talk about a useless tool.

I have about 4 game clips in the "upload studio". I say xbox record that and it goes back 30 seconds and records. Then I can go to upload studio and trim it and edit it down to what I want. So far so good

i've used it and it works great video and screen shots.

There was no errors. Just lost signal. I played around a bit and it then said there was no resolution supported. Then it randomly started working but we will see if it still works when I get back home.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ah I was hoping they would have given you an error code. The folks on the Xbox Support forums seem to respond very quickly to posts regarding error messages with fixes for them. I received one out of the blue where my TV app wouldn't start, turns out I just needed to reboot the console so it could re-communicate/handshake with my DirecTv box.

Ah I was hoping they would have given you an error code. The folks on the Xbox Support forums seem to respond very quickly to posts regarding error messages with fixes for them. I received one out of the blue where my TV app wouldn't start, turns out I just needed to reboot the console so it could re-communicate/handshake with my DirecTv box.

Nope, no error code what so ever. Its weird actually, the setup is really easy but for whatever reason it shrunk my picture down originally. So even though my tv is 50 or 55 it was only displaying what looked like somewhere between 32-40 inches with black bars around it. Then last night it stopped working for no reason, I heard it might have something to do with the surround sound beta or the sleep mode it goes into. I was plugging things in randomly and got a picture but then it froze and said something like "the device does not appear to support any of the formats, will display at 720X480." I plugged it into a different port in my receiver then switch it back and it started working again, additionally it actually fills the screen like it did normally instead of shrinking it. It works at the moment but we will see how long that lasts.

Back