Xbox One and PS4 Systems

Anybody want to buy an Xbox One Day One Edition? Thinking about selling mine, I love it honestly, haven't turned my PS4 on in two weeks but I want to save for something else. Willing to make a good deal for a THPer.

Anybody want to buy an Xbox One Day One Edition? Thinking about selling mine, I love it honestly, haven't turned my PS4 on in two weeks but I want to save for something else. Willing to make a good deal for a THPer.

Damnit Mitch! I just bought a PS4 this morning!

Whats ur asking price

Whats ur asking price

I dunno, it was $600 with tax and Forza 5. How about $500 for both shipped? Never even took the head set out of the packaging, everything is like new, packaging, game, etc.

Battlefield 4 is running beautifully. Haven't crashed out of a game since the patch earlier this week. Servers are stable enough for them to have re-enabled server queues so it's much easier to join friends games again

I know it seems fickle and harsh, but THP does not allow sales like this to take place. If you would like to deal or sell an item, please use the appropriate channels or do business via PM.

I kept going back and forth on which system to get my son for Christmas but I pulled the trigger this weekend and got him the xboxone

Anyone have 2K14 for the one? Having any issues with it?

I kept going back and forth on which system to get my son for Christmas but I pulled the trigger this weekend and got him the xboxone

Very nice Shane! not sure you can really go wrong with either. Both very solid systems

Thank you Taylor, I really thought the same thing you cant wrong with either. What made my final decision was the Kinetic is much better than the eye and since we already have the PS3 why not go with the one this time.

Very nice Shane! not sure you can really go wrong with either. Both very solid systems

Anyone have 2K14 for the one? Having any issues with it?

Everybody has. 2k failed to advertise that most all game modes required an active Internet connection to work properly. Not an issue for most, but the 2k servers have been extremely buggy and at times make the game borderline unplayable

Everybody has. 2k failed to advertise that most all game modes required an active Internet connection to work properly. Not an issue for most, but the 2k servers have been extremely buggy and at times make the game borderline unplayable

Sounds like another game that was really hyped at release :alien:

It's still a while until I pull the trigger on one or the other, but I have been impressed with the fact that it seems like Microsoft and Sony both actually had enough of a supply (or production capabilities) that you could actually find either system available prior to Christmas without extraordinary effort. The boys and I were in our local Target yesterday morning and they had 3 of each system on the shelves. I know both companies have struggled with supply on prior systems, so it does look like they learned from those missed opportunities while maintaining good sales numbers.

I got my son madden and cod ghosts with his Xbox one and so far I am beyond impressed

For whoever wants to use it. From McDonald's. Merry Xmas

5egysagy.jpg

I was shocked to see XBOX One in plentiful supplies right before Christmas.

I had read numerous reports that PS4 stock was still far more depleted than XBO. Not sure if that relates to supply totals, but it seems like PS did a nice job to take the early lead on consoles sold.

I had read numerous reports that PS4 stock was still far more depleted than XBO. Not sure if that relates to supply totals, but it seems like PS did a nice job to take the early lead on consoles sold.

I really want to get a next gen system but its going to take a killer game for me to make there jump. I want an XBOX to play Titanfall and a PS4 to play Infamous Second Son. Just a few more months to some defining games hitting shelves.

Xbox One was way more available around here. I was not able to find a PS4 anywhere. A friend of mine said that a store near him got a shipment but was requiring people to buy 2 games and an extra controller in order to get one. I got mine off ebay for about the same price including tax if I got it at a store.

I really want to get a next gen system but its going to take a killer game for me to make there jump. I want an XBOX to play Titanfall and a PS4 to play Infamous Second Son. Just a few more months to some defining games hitting shelves.

It's so hit or miss banking on console based releases though.. Titanfall seems cool, but I don't see it being CoD just like Killzone could never be.

I'm happy that my priority games, CoD and NHL, are both properly supported.

Yeah I think with Microsoft only being in 13 regions at the moment they've been able to keep those areas stocked with systems. PS4 I believe is in 48 different regions right now, so I think Sony has had to spread around the distribution of PS4's, making the supply more limited to each region.

I bought 2 extra to try to sell and couldn't move them for the life of me. I returned them the day after Christmas to Target...and they had 2 on the shelf already.

PS4 was harder to find, but wasn't impossible. Amazon had them in stock on the 20th for a few hours. I almost bought a few to try to sell, but didn't have the energy.

Going on a different tangent: is anyone worried about Titanfall being a failure at launch after the way EA has completely screwed up BF4? I haven't had nearly as many problems as others, but unlike the majority, I seem to be having more problems since the last patch. I know it's a completely different developer, and EA probably just screwed DICE over by forcing them to release the game at launch to compete with CoD...but it's still a concern for me.

Back