Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a lot of "if's" for that lineup...but if the ifs pan out, no doubt they could be good!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Still a lot of "if's" for that lineup...but if the ifs pan out, no doubt they could be good!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I gotta be positive in here or ddec gets sad and angry.

ha ha ha....oh ya! Go Yank....nope, can't even type that! Go Braves....and Royals.

I like the positive vibes Dev. I was bummed to see Cano go but for that contract the Yanks were smart to pass. If these guys can stay healthy I think we can have a pretty solid lineup. I'd like to see them improve the pitching a little. Hopefully Masahiro Tanaka is posted, I think the Yanks would make a bid for him and he could be a nice upgrade to the staff. Also hoping Pineda is healthy for next year, we've gotten absolutely nothing from him since that trade but he has good stuff.

Hehe guess we can't act like the yanks have been about pitching in the last few years

Score 10 u will win more than u lose

I'm not sure I approve of Ellsbury going to the Yanks..

That team from NYC that I refuse to call by name still only has 2 legit starters if C.C. is healthy....

Latest news on Cano, he's very interested I Seattle mariners. That would be huge for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest news on Cano, he's very interested I Seattle mariners. That would be huge for them.

He signed with Seattle last week for 10 years 240 million dollars.

Oh wow didn't know they finalized it yet. Good thing I live so close can watch some games now. He is a great addition

Tribe lost Joe Smith already
Now Ive read Albers is getting 2 year offers from a few teams, and the stinking Indians wont make 2 year offers to their pen (the reason they lost smith).
If they lose Albers and dont pickup someone else they are in trouble on the back end.

Wouldn't mind The choo choo coming to Detroit for the right price.
Seems Detroit is trying to change identity somewhat from home run dependent to a little speed blended in.

Will be interesting to see how the team plays.

Seems Detroit is trying to change identity somewhat from home run dependent to a little speed blended in.

Hoping they will be able to manufacturer some runs this year.

I'd mind him going there...a lot

Tribe lost Joe Smith already
Now Ive read Albers is getting 2 year offers from a few teams, and the stinking Indians wont make 2 year offers to their pen (the reason they lost smith).
If they lose Albers and dont pickup someone else they are in trouble on the back end.

Dude, they've got Cody Allen, Vinnie Pestano and this should pave the way for Hagadone now as well. They will be fine. Bullpen depth in Indians farm system is one of their strengths.

Dude, they've got Cody Allen, Vinnie Pestano and this should pave the way for Hagadone now as well. They will be fine. Bullpen depth in Indians farm system is one of their strengths.

Yeah but they need good pestano, not bad one

Id like to keep albers and if u are going to let guys go then trade them to the A's for Anderson

Pestano will be back to form. That injury threw him off his game. I want to see a corner infielder added, I'm secretly hoping they can land Trumbo

Pestano will be back to form. That injury threw him off his game. I want to see a corner infielder added, I'm secretly hoping they can land Trumbo

yeah we need 3B upgrade in a bad way

I'd love to see the Dodgers turn an excess OF into a 3B.

Just heard this news. Retired managers Joe Torre, Tony La Russa and Bobby Cox have been unanimously elected to the baseball Hall of Fame by the expansion era committee. Good to see them get in.

NO

in other news

Two-time Cy Young winner Roy Halladay to retire as member of Blue Jays after 16 years in MLB
Yep, just saw that. Unfortunately, I think ole Roy went a season longer than he needed to.

Yep, just saw that. Unfortunately, I think ole Roy went a season longer than he needed to.

Won the Cy Young twice and finished top 5 7 times, thats pretty awesome. Loved watching that dude pitch

Won the Cy Young twice and finished top 5 7 times, thats pretty awesome. Loved watching that dude pitch

Halladay's no-hitter in the 2010 playoffs was a thing of beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back