Callaway Performance Center - Live Update Thread - #TheGrandaddy

8e6u9uny.jpg

New headcovers for the dreamteam

I'd love to have one of those! Envy, envy, envy!

However, I'm truly happy inside and smiling that some THP folks are getting this awesome experience. Wonderful memories being created for this Christmas season.

So much awesomeness in this thread I don't think I can handle it.

I'm having one of those days where everything that can go wrong is going wrong, and this thread is making the steam subside just a little bit.

Incredibly happy for you 8 gentlemen today. I can't wait to hear your recaps on today and relive your stories through your words.

Tomorrow is going to be a total blast for you and for us to follow along!

Those head covers are amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ydytebuj.jpg

Hawk getting his wedges dialed in.

Getting dizzy looking and appreciating the sheer awesomeness! Callaway is bring it for sure!

love that headcover

What an amazing day and its just beginning.

I've said it multiple times now in here, but again, I seriously could not be happier for all of these guys. Experience of a lifetime!

Thanks to everyone for sharing. Nobody does it like Callaway, and they are absolutely rolling out the red carpet.

I'm not jealous so much as rubbing my hands together in anticipation of a great experience with Callaway this Summer.

Guys are at the range right now testing out everything that is new for Callaway Golf. They have Trackman available for the guys and bags and bags of equipment. Callaway guys and THPers locked in conversation on the range about golf, gear and life.

Its a pretty awesome thing.

This whole thread makes me smile knowing I was sitting late into the night in a hotel room with some great thpeeps and included in that were three guys who are currently experiencing this. Dan, Tyler, and Kevin I'm so excited you guys are experiencing this as all three of you are great people I'm glad to have met. I felt the excitement then that you had for the granddaddy but if you'd have only known it was gonna be this incredible!

Just got caught up on this thread. Said "oh man" about 25 times. What an experience!

Guys are at the range right now testing out everything that is new for Callaway Golf. They have Trackman available for the guys and bags and bags of equipment. Callaway guys and THPers locked in conversation on the range about golf, gear and life.

That is awesome. So happy for those guys.

I can't say how jealous I am and how truly happy I am for all who are out there today. This whole event is incredible to follow and I can't imagine how you guys who are living it are feeling. Simply amazing.

The range picture just looks amazing. And Hawk that headcover is SICK!

No 3-jacks headcover is siiiiiick.

I can't stop smiling every time I read a new post. I'm truly living vicariously through the "Lucky 8" & hope they soak it all in.

Tapping away on my iPhone

BbEF-VeCQAA4MOS.png:large

Doesn't get any better than that huh?

Back