#TheGrandaddy - Live Update Thread

These updates are awesome GG and JB, thanks for doing it. You're right, that par 3 looks beautiful!

ehy6a5yn.jpg

Pic from the green

You can see from the pics why I told Hawk this place is on my top 5 in the world of places I want to play at. Ive only seen a few shots and heard stories. Im so glad they are getting the royal treatment here.

1 up on 5. They got a stroke on 3 and took it.

Tapping all the way to the #Grandaddy for the Green and White!

Come on boys get the momentum back.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

He's awesome!

You got that right.

Keep it going guys finish strong before the dark comes. Either way keep your heads up high you've battled great!

The guy has a putting STUDIO at work. Better be an outstanding putter.

It got cold in a hurry here.
Having lived out there for a few years, the desert goes from one extreme to the other. It can get really cold after sunset!! Nothing an adult beverage of two won't cure at dinner tonight.

Thanks so much for all the updates today between you and JB, we felt like we were along for the ride.

Ok I'm back to cheer us on to victory. Looks like we are up in 2 and down in the other 2

Let's go boys let's get the lead heading into tomorrow

Finish strong everyone. Nothing feels better than sleeping with a lead.

Let's go boys let's get the lead heading into tomorrow

That momentum would be awesome. Always nice to start from a position of power and leverage!

Glad to see our boys playing so Hard!

Are those so his hands don't get cut when walking into glass doors....Boom!!!

GG ready to spar a few rounds. Those are huge.

Running out of daylight boys...one last hurrah

Man this thread is incredible....can't believe the course and how gorgeous it is....I would love to go play there someday!

Let's go #DreamTeam....get some momentum going!

Back