FairwayStyles Has A New Design & We Want THP Feedback For 25% Off

Fairway Styles

FairwayStyles.com
Reaction score
Handicap
The THP crew and it's users have always been good to us and we need your help. We are happy to announce the launch of the new FairwayStyles. We went for a clean, modern look that is very easy to use so can quickly find the styles you want. We also went to a responsive design which means you will enjoy a great shopping experience on your desktop, tablet, and smartphone.

Please take a test drive and let us know what you think as your feedback is very important to us. If you have any suggestions or features you would like to see let us know.

For your time take 25% off of your next order using Promo Code: new25

Thank you and we hope everybody has a great Holiday Season!

This is awesome. Thank you for this opportunity & your continued support of THP.

I'm looking forward to checking out your new site. Thank you for supporting THP.

Love the design! I think it seems to be a lot faster than it used to be too. Great work guys and thanks for the support of THP!

I absolutely love the site.

I'll admit on probably a half dozen occasions Ive clicked on the old site and after getting irritated with the pages not loading or loading too slow, I would just exit and look elsewhere.

This new site is very clean, modern and most importantly to me it loads fast.

Well done

I like the new look of the site. It is very easy to navigate. Tons and tons of options at great prices. Well done. The only thing I could not do is get the coupon code to work when I tried to place an order

The site looks great. The old site was hard to navigate and page loading was always an issue. The site now is clean & has a better look & feel to it. It's easier to navigate & search for any items you are shopping for.

Only thing I would suggest is to give the "social media" buttons at the bottom of the page a bigger presence. maybe up at the top under the "search" bar, but other than that, congrats on a job well done.

Great job with the design! My only critique would be to provide an option to sort the prices or automatically sort from high to low (or vice versa). Thanks for the promo code!

The new design is great, much faster and easier to navigate

Great job with the design! My only critique would be to provide an option to sort the prices or automatically sort from high to low (or vice versa). Thanks for the promo code!

This was what I was going to say as well. The site looks and feels great though. Loads quickly which is ALWAYS a plus.

Hi, I just tested it and it should work using code: new25 then press apply coupon. If you still have issues let us know or give us a call. Thanks.

I like it. Very clean, modern, and most importantly, easy to navigate.

Site looks great! I really like the juniors section as my son is growing like a weed and will need some new clothes come spring and golf camp season. christmas is coming so the 25% is appreciated!

Site looks great and is working fabulous. Thank you for the discount!!

That's awesome...thanks for the discount and the great support of THP!

Thanks for the discount and your support of this site!

One piece of feedback: trying to look at a large number of items at one time (example: just clicking on sale and trying to look at all items) only results in 2-3 rows of items loading at one time, then you scroll down and get a "loading" icon that takes a long time for more items to come up. I would rather deal with a slightly longer initial loading time to display all of the items at once instead of having to deal multiple times with that loading icon and long wait times.

Same here, I find myself clicking sort low to high on almost any page I visit, otherwise I love the new style, looks very clean and modern, well done!

Love the new site and easy of navigation. Laid out nicely. Looking forward to diving in and exploring more. Can definitely see myself sporting some Fairway Styles out in the links.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the new site and is a lot easier to navigate and thanks for the discount code!!!! The only issue I ran into was that some of the drop down menu's for sizes, didn't drop down all the way and it was a pain to scroll through the tiny window. I am on a Mac using Safari if that helps any.

Guys, thanks for the great feedback we are working through all of the issues that were mentioned here and we are now aware of them all. The good news is all of the issues mentioned should be pretty easy fixes and are being worked on now, we will also make sure more products load so the scroll down is faster. Thanks again!

I like being able to search for pant by sizes. Saves me a lot of time and effort. Very easy to navigate. Thanks!

Thanks for the discount and your support of this site!
One piece of feedback: trying to look at a large number of items at one time (example: just clicking on sale and trying to look at all items) only results in 2-3 rows of items loading at one time, then you scroll down and get a "loading" icon that takes a long time for more items to come up. I would rather deal with a slightly longer initial loading time to display all of the items at once instead of having to deal multiple times with that loading icon and long wait times.
Hi, like the site, the look is clean but I had the same problem as above.

Also I went to Outerwear and did a search by size Medium and 1) The dropdown doesn't close automatically once you select something, you have to hit the x (2) There's no way to reset the search to all sizes (3)most important - I only got one result for that size and when I got back to the main outerwear page there were lots of mediums.
Thanks

I found when sorting by manufacturer in a certain product, I'd click a few, and nothing happened. There's no button for the choices to take effect, hitting <Enter> didn't do anything and clicking the "x" didn't effect the changes either. I also echo the sentiment that I prefer to be able to sort my results by price.

I like the look. The pics are very good.

Along with what the others mentioned about sorting options, when I applied a filter, what I filtered on was not displayed anywhere. I only saw some "secret code" in the URL. Sometimes I filter on multiple items and then unfilter one of those (click "x" to remove).

Thank you for the THP discount code!!!!!:angel:

Back