What Did You Wear Today to Golf?

Yesterday I wore my blue adidas climacool shirt paired with some black adidas golf shorts and my adidas 3 stripe golf belt, finished off with mizuno ls-031 shoes and of course my THP limited edition hat.

Yesterday I had the white and orange Puma Amp Sports, black pants with an Antigua orange pullover and in preparation for the TM Ultimate Club testing, I wore an orange TM hat that I've had for a while, but had never worn before yesterday.

Looking like a traffic cone.

What Did You Wear Today to Golf?

Today I wore a burnt orange Texas Nike polo with black Nike seersucker pants and a white belt. Had TW'13s on my feet and a black PGA wind jacket with my home course logo on it. Had a black Nike fitted hat and a pair of burnt orange Oakley radars on my head.

Today I wore three layers on the bottom, and four layers on top. BRRRRR!! Wasn't concerned with Styling, but I did look pretty good while freezing by arse off.

Played today in some wind and rain so dressed accordingly. My first round with the Oakley Pants and Puma pullover. The Oakley Take pants are good but not as nice as the Puma Tech IMO and the Puma sweater was fantastic. So warm and comfy.
yby3esa4.jpg

Izod polo, Izod pants, Nike belt & white Puma shoes plus a black Oakley pullover on the range

IMG_20131215_074552_452_zps28cf8ff6.jpg

Green puma pants

Red nike shirt

White Cleveland visor

Christmas outfit!

Have fun cookie!

Have fun cookie!

Thanks buddy, you're 40° rule is in effect today.

And it's awfully close to being a no go, but I'm heading out there.

UA Cold Gear shirt, jeans, long sleeve shirt, coat, heavy socks, boots and cap.

Oh, that wasn't to golf, that was to shovel snow!

qahevaba.jpg

Aaron is da man!!! You look short in this picture however?! Was this taken with a GoPro?

Wow pimping ain't easy for the DFW crew

Back