Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odyssey Tank and Optiforce 10.5 Driver...

Putters...namely #9s (Versa BWB, White Ice, and White Hot Pro) and White Ice D.A.R.T. I'm starting to miss all the Odyssey insert putters that have been in and out of my hoard.

Pondering picking up a Ping Anser 3 wood, CPO has some great prices on them right now.

Still want a Cobra Baffler t-rail 5 hybrid. Easy to find cheap in senior flex but there are very few stiff flex and not as cheap as I want...

SLDR or RBZ2 Tour with a Black Tie 6M3 X

Last edited:
So many things. So, so, so, so, so, so many. Can't get my noggin to stop!

I'm actually pondering the X2 Hot drivers now. Harry's explanation today has me all wound up about Callaway's entire driver line.

I'm actually pondering the X2 Hot drivers now. Harry's explanation today has me all wound up about Callaway's entire driver line.

Same here bro. X2 Hot pro 440cc will be awesome.

Same here bro. X2 Hot pro 440cc will be awesome.

I agree. I like the idea of playing a smaller head. Heck, I play a 445 cc head now with my j40. Wouldn't be much of a difference

I agree. I like the idea of playing a smaller head. Heck, I play a 445 cc head now with my j40. Wouldn't be much of a difference

I found w mint Hawkeye VFT for $35 and brought it to my lesson today. The head is the same size as the 3 Deep. Still has a beautiful sound, looks great at address, and really has me thinking about gaming it fir a while. While I like the performance of my SLDR, it looks like a grey phone book attached to a shaft at address. Distance wasnt an issue. However, there is zero margin for error, which might benefit me during the winter while I'm only focused on improvement. If all goes to plan, I will be a driver puring mofo when the Alpha comes out.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

SLDR or RBZ2 Tour with a Black Tie 6M3 X

hard ponder over this. was crushing the SLDR on the monitor, and was hitting lighter shafts a little better. Mike at Golf Galaxy says the Black Tie and the ADDI's are similar in characteristics....

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

hard ponder over this. was crushing the SLDR on the monitor, and was hitting lighter shafts a little better. Mike at Golf Galaxy says the Black Tie and the ADDI's are similar in characteristics....

Which ADDI? Black tie is low launch and low spin. 7 is high launch low spin, 6 is mid launch mid spin.

TTing

Eh, why not...

Nike Wedges.

Happy #WPF

Cobra Tour Trusty 54/58 in black.

It will happen.

Soon.

MackDaddy 2s. With the lack of grinds in LH I have the option of standard or U grind on the 60. I am not sure I really understand the theory behind the U grind. Can anyone lend any insight?

MackDaddy 2s. With the lack of grinds in LH I have the option of standard or U grind on the 60. I am not sure I really understand the theory behind the U grind. Can anyone lend any insight?

Found this online, just not sure if it answers your question TH. The U Grind design is inspired by Phil Mickelson and this grind increases the dynamic bounce angle (actual bounce of the club when the ball is struck) without increasing the static bounce angle
Soooo....there you go! Enjoy the new club!

Cobra Tour Trusty 54/58 in black.

It will happen.

Soon.

I want the 54...need to get used to it that's for sure. Can't believe I recently got rid of some Cobra wedges. I'm an idiot.

I want the 54...need to get used to it that's for sure. Can't believe I recently got rid of some Cobra wedges. I'm an idiot.

Eh, Tour Trusty's and Trusty Rusty's are different beasts IMO.

The Tour Trusty's are REALLY good wedges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back