Callaway Golf - 2 More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Castor singing was the last thing I expected...dude has it all

Wow!! That would be crazy!!!!! Oh man. Oh man!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey not fair !! I don't have a super cute kid to put in my videos !

Well done Icey !
Thanks man, maybe I'll post some of the unused versions after the contest is over, my daughter was in my video last year, this was the first video I thought would be great to incorporate her into, she'll be back in appearances for sure!

I'm sorry Santa. I'm sorry!

I'm sorry Santa @GregSabellaCG please help me in the @HackersParadise #THPMC with @OdysseyGolf #MXMilled Pl... https://t.co/rUdVk5aKUs

The future is clear @odysseygolf is the key to winning #THPMC. @hackersparadise with @GregSabellaCG
https://t.co/OfFwasNPu6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to come up with some ideas and get to work!

One of these days I'll figure out how to make the video appear like others lol

Heres my entry. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Here we go. Straight forward and direct reason "Why Odyssey will help me prevail" #THPMC!

He we go!! Some great entries so far. Good luck to everyone.

Keep the entries coming boys and girls!!!

bb360634fb28151dcbf284acb1dc71b6839d21d7b039fc17a12a3048179f6a60.jpg

I was going to sit this one out, but something just came to me that I just have to get on video.

This one has been tougher than the rest for me, but I think I've finally got an idea. It's probably lame, but I think I'm being clever.

Going to shoot my Vine video this afternoon...crossing my fingers!

First ever attempt at vine, twitter and pasting something onto the forum. Also a little shameless attempt at flattering Greg, but if you string 7 3's together under match play pressure, you got serious game... The 2014 Morgan Cup will be wicked awesome! First real putter was an Odyssey 2 ball. Love it like a son (Still in my backup bag)

Edit: That's what happens when you rush post production. Thanks for the heads up mmaynard11. All in the details...

Last edited:
First ever attempt at vine, twitter and pasting something onto the forum. Also a little shameless attempt at flattering Greg, but if you string 7 3's together under match play pressure, you got serious game... The 2014 Morgan Cup will be wicked awesome!

I didn't see anywhere you quoted Odyssey in the Vine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got an idea! Now to get it recorded later.

Just caught up on all these, great job so far. Just over 24 hours left, get those deadline entries in!

Back