Callaway Golf - 2 More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Haha dude I vaguely remember talk of an inside joke of sorts pertaining to you. I don't know the story. I was definitely not making fun of you though haha.

Not really an inside joke. I posted my wonderful pant ripping stories here for all to see. And I have no problem with being made fun of. As long as people are laughing I am happy.

Got a pretty decent idea for this one. Time to put it in motion tonight. It's been hard not reading through here watching other videos but I'm always afraid to see what everyone has done till I have my idea set in stone. Looking forward to watching all these vine videos tonight.

We'll be the judge of that......well, not really, but you get the point. The time it took you to write this you could have wrapped your video up! #BringIt

We'll be the judge of that......well, not really, but you get the point. The time it took you to write this you could have wrapped your video up! #BringIt

Last time Buck told me he had a good idea he made me do this for him:

THPCamelBuck_zps9c71ab4f.png

Great entries rolling in last night!!

Shakey with some solid creativity and effects!

Just call me the George Lucas of Vines. :starwars:

Speaker on my iphone isn't working very well so volume needs to be up pretty high...

Almost stuck a fork in a light socket just like I almost drank Drano haha. I'm scared to know what a shot of Drano would do.

Oh it's like blue kool aid

But just make sure someone else is doing the filming " in case"

Oh it's like blue kool aid

But just make sure someone else is doing the filming " in case"

Blue Kool Aid huh? I'll just go drink the whole bottle in that case. Should be fine.

Boy, do I have a monster idea brewing in my head right now. Just gotta get home in time, shoot the vine and delete my previous one in time for the 11:59pm deadline tonight!

Have an idea, just struggling with finding the time to get this shot. So dog gone busy this week and last.

Have an idea, just struggling with finding the time to get this shot. So dog gone busy this week and last.
You can get it done Barry!! but I know what you mean. I had a totally different idea in mind for my Vine that I was going to wait and shoot yesterday afternoon. then the one I ended up posting, just came to me as I was headed down to the gym. I'm glad I went with it, as my day was shot yesterday the minute I got to the office, non stop until about 7:00 last night!!

Time's a ticking

I am sick as a dog and can't get out to do what I wanted. This is the idea & best I have for today. Corrected. Fever now increasing...

Last edited:
Benji: forgot to say Odyssey!

Thank you not only for this awesome chance to be in the Morgan Cup, but also for turning me on to Vine. My 11 year old daughter & I had a blast coming up with the idea & making this video. I hope you enjoy it enough to make me part of The Team!

Awesome work!

Loving these contests. I hope everyone gets the references (Michelle Wie, Camilo Villegas, and Drano). None of them worked. Good luck boys and girls! Little bit of technical difficulty but we are all good now.

Great job bro

Haha great job Smithfaced! Shakey I love the creativity!

I am sick as a dog and can't get out to do what I wanted. This is the idea & best I have for today.

Thanks again for the solid Benji. I appreciate the heads up.

I'm no Nate but I will keep trying.

Perhaps hiring Nate as a consultant. Hmmmm

6 hours to go...plenty of time for a solid vine

So do I start begging now???

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

got an idea (thanks to a fellow THPer) just need to secure some things

@cpljohnst: the Sabella Odyssey Customization #thpmc @odysseygolf @CallawayGolf @thehackersparadise https://vine.co/v/h05VFXzq9jV

Corrected the THP Twitter handle:

@cpljohnst: the Sabella Odyssey Customization #thpmc @odysseygolf @CallawayGolf @hackersparadise https://vine.co/v/h05VFXzq9jV @GregSabellaCG

Last edited:
Back