Club(s) you always wanted, but never got?

black boron Miura cb 501. Those are the best looking irons I ever saw

It was Goldwin. I still have the irons, a couple drivers and a three wood. I used the irons until 2009.

yessss! Can't justify it now, but man did I stare at it alot in every issue of golf digest....

attachment.php

I would have loved to played Ping Eye 2 irons...the closest I got to them was the original Ping Zing's green dot. I wish I had never gotten rid of those clubs.

Fourteen Golfs irons! Clean and beautiful!

I just want a Scotty Cameron putter... but my wife will kill me...

I just want a Scotty Cameron putter... but my wife will kill me...

I was like that for a long time. I got a bonus from work and decided that I was going to go buy one. I got into the store, rolling them around and realized that the only reason I wanted one was for the name. So I didn't buy it and have never really pondered one again.

I would still love to get a Happy Gilmore Odyssey putter.

I also really wanted a Long Tom driver for a while, but never pulled the trigger.

A sexy set of straight blades, but then I remind myself I hit my current irons just fine!

Bettinardi, SeeMore or Scotty putter. Just can't make myself spend that much on a putter. Maybe one day.....

I always wanted a Taylormade R7 in High School, I never could justify buying it though.

I always wanted a Taylormade R9 Superdeep driver one of the best looking drivers, just haven't got one YET!

PING 1A putter. The one that actually made the ping sound.

I'd have to say Titleist 681's. Not that I don't like my Nike's, but at the time I had to choose between the Nike's and the Titleist's, and I chose the Nike's. Still have always wanted a set though.

I loved the Nike VR Pro combos that had the blades for the short irons. Absolutely loved them and would probably still pick up a set if I found a set in great condition.

a few come to mind but the "great white buffalo" would have to be the Taylormade Tour Preferred MB irons. oh they are so glorious.

a few come to mind but the "great white buffalo" would have to be the Taylormade Tour Preferred MB irons. oh they are so glorious.

The soon-to-be-released version or the version from a couple years back?

New irons. Still hoping, but I have no money.

When I played as a kid I wanted a Big Bertha bad, anything with a graphite shaft back in those days was out of my reach!

Now, I want a new set of irons fitted to me, maybe next year...

I always wanted the "Judge". Always thought that was the coolest driver with the coolest name.

Not much for me...have a bad habit of making a purchase happen if I really want it.

Always wanted to get a set of ping zing 2's and put some graphite shafts in them.

I loved the Nike VR Pro combos that had the blades for the short irons. Absolutely loved them and would probably still pick up a set if I found a set in great condition.

Seems to be a few of us thinking the same thing...

Not much for me...have a bad habit of making a purchase happen if I really want it.

Always wanted to get a set of ping zing 2's and put some graphite shafts in them.

I'm with you here. If I want it bad enough, I will get it. So nothing sticks out to me either.

Back