Final Contest - #TheKing Is Here

Here is my entry!! Good Luck to all!!

My official entry:

Many of these are very, very good. I sooo wish I were an Edgar Allan Poe about now, it will take something like The Raven to get in this.

Many of these are very, very good. I sooo wish I were an Edgar Allan Poe about now, it will take something like The Raven to get in this.
Full disclosure, that was my first ever Haiku...it was actually quite fun.. Who would of thought lol.

Full disclosure, that was my first ever Haiku...it was actually quite fun.. Who would of thought lol.

Yeah I started working on a rhyme and I was like...Let's do a haiku why not

Looking for Hashtag Chad, the people say "Who?"
He's the guy on 2, letting Kevin Na play through.

#ImWithHarry

Just had to do a jingle!

I can't compete so this is just for fun. Good luck everyone!

Twas the night before #TheKing & Im dreaming of Callaway things. #ImWithHarry 2 win & make it sting. @hackersparadise http://t.co/Ii6sjA0Ly0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep those entries coming!

A rhyme or haiku
Anything will do

Keep those entries coming!

A rhyme or haiku
Anything will do

So true, there are some great entries so far, looking forward to what others will come up with. This is a fun contest for sure.

We caught a mess of those deep sea fishing a ways back. Pretty tasty huh? I like mine blacken with some lemon & pepper.

Here goes nothing, good luck everybody!

If only stupid twitter was 156 characters...

I have my first and third phrase of my haiku done just need to perfect the middle phrase.

Kills me that I can't make the dates work to try and get in on this event. Good luck to everyone who gets the opportunity to attend and I look forward to reading about all your experiences!

Looking forward to reading more of these entries! :clapp:

Some awesome entries so far folks, keep em coming! Love seeing the increased excitement for this.

Back