#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

The prize list is just astounding. And not just the first place prize but the other prizes as well.

Absolutely unbelievable!

Holy cow, what an amazing event, experience and prizes, I have no doubt this one will fill up quick. I just got a couple things across my date during the similar time frame, but I'm hoping I might be able to swing it.

How are we going to road trip if you don't sign up? Come on, Kyle, get your priorities straight!

And people interested can get a sneak peek from this awesome THP'er that did a little course review on it!

Cowboys Golf Club

:D

I saw that thread I'm going to have to give it a look when I'm not on my phone.

I will be wearing a 49ers hat and golf shirt if I get in just for the record!
Haha. This Cowboys place looks and sounds incredible...but it's still enemy territory!

Wow, this just shows how much golf companies support THP. First Callaway, now Adams golf jumping in and having some of their people come in and play golf with us!

How are we going to road trip if you don't sign up? Come on, Kyle, get your priorities straight!

That would be an awesome road trip Ryan. I'm working the system trying to move stuff around!

Slumber party at Big Time's house? :alien:

Wow! THP does it yet again! Good luck to everyone hoping for a spot... And a chance at the biggest prize in the history of THP!

This sounds incredible....gonna take some creativity to sign up at work!

Cant wait to see what a "SHAMBLE" format is....got my curiosity

I'm going to try my hardest to sign up....any of the Houston contingent that sign up we can ride up together.

Tapping away on my iPhone

Cant wait to see what a "SHAMBLE" format is....got my curiosity

Usually it goes something like this: Like in a scramble, all members of a team (usually four) tee off and the best ball of the four tee shots is selected. All players move their balls to the spot of the best ball. From this point, the hole is played out at stroke play, with all members of the team playing their own ball into the hole.

I'm so in on this!

sounds like a really amazing event and at a stellar price to boot!
unfortunately i'll still be in basketball season, but man this sounds pretty rocking!
i do love me some adams hybrids and fairway woods, that's for sure.

What an incredible price! Well done my Mr. Dean! Currently I'm scheduled for a work trip the 1st but heard rumblings that I may not be going. Have to see if I can get my availability nailed down by the 30th.

Very awesome deal here with Adams! This would be the closest event that I could get to and drive, just not sure if logistically I can make it yet. This is a great price for the event and the course they will be playing. Hopefully I can figure things out before sign up's open, just not sure.

$209?!? How in the world did that happen? That is incredible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wife might have something to say about that.........maybe I can get her to go out of town....hummmmm.

So you are saying if she had a room on Saturday night at say the Hilton Rockwell Resort we could build bunk beds at Nates house?

Ok, Liz and I are kicking this one around and I think she's pretty darn excited about it. She wants to visit her aunt and a couple friends down there on Saturday while I golf, so win win! I could also visit my nephew there on Sunday and come back Monday. About 10 hours, maybe a little more, but looks doable.

Ok, Liz and I are kicking this one around and I think she's pretty darn excited about it. She wants to visit her aunt and a couple friends down there on Saturday while I golf, so win win! I could also visit my nephew there on Sunday and come back Monday. About 10 hours, maybe a little more, but looks doable.

It'd be great to get a Nebraska contingent down for this event!

Back