The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Meet up with caa beat

Anyone's welcome. The plan as of now would load up a minivan and to leave Maryland late Thursday afternoon drive 5 or so hours. Then finish off the last 4 hours or Friday am.

I'm flexible on when to return. But probably just the opposite. 5 or 6 hour Sunday night then the rest Monday am

Still lots of time to discuss and plan.

I can't stop thinking about what great timing this makes for the final stretch of Morgan Cup prep. So excited.

I can't stop thinking about what great timing this makes for the final stretch of Morgan Cup prep. So excited.
At the risk of sounding greedy, I hope I get to use it as well for a MC prep :) The Ocean City Invitational is two weeks after this event I believe. Just enough time for me to get home, do some chores and head to the beach to put my SeeMore knowledge and I'm sure new recently fit purchased putter to use!!

Hummm, Southwest from DFW to Nashville, leaving early Friday morning and get in at 9:30am, leave Sunday at 7:30pm for $288 with 1 stop each way but no plane change. AA is $470 direct.

So is the plan still for some guys to play golf somewhere on Friday afternoon?

Hummm, Southwest from DFW to Nashville, leaving early Friday morning and get in at 9:30am, leave Sunday at 7:30pm for $288 with 1 stop each way but no plane change. AA is $470 direct.

Pending road trip plans and others I may be traveling with I definitely hope to get a Friday round in.

I'd be up for that, or also content finding a nice sports bar to watch US Open coverage. I'd be fine with either one!!

I like the idea of getting together with everyone for a round Friday afternoon, but we're still pretty far out for me to plan accordingly.

Tentatively though, absolutely. Need to get my stroke dialed before this excellence.

I'll be road tripping this one. No doubt.

I'm flying in Friday morning so I'm up for anything people want to do (play golf, watch golf, talk about golf) :banana:

I like that cost for SW and ability to play Friday but pretty sure I'm road tripping as well.

Depart early Friday, arrive in time for dinner.
Depart Sunday post round arriving back late that night.

I'm flying in Friday morning so I'm up for anything people want to do (play golf, watch golf, talk about golf) :banana:

Sounds good to me! That's all I needed to know that at least 1 other would be in town by then. Don't think I'm going to beat that price right now so will book it later.

I plan to arrive Thursday night, so I am also up for something.

JM

I like the idea of getting together with everyone for a round Friday afternoon, but we're still pretty far out for me to plan accordingly.

Tentatively though, absolutely. Need to get my stroke dialed before this excellence.

Pretty sure my journey comes through Cincinnati. May work something out with you if you want

Guys, I went to Franklin last night for a lesson. You are all in for a real treat at this event.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Thats good to hear man, can't wait to get there and get help with my putting game.
Guys, I went to Franklin last night for a lesson. You are all in for a real treat at this event.

It's so hard to keep tempering my excitement for this seeing how it's 6 months off, but I think I may just embrace it. I can't wait for this trip! There, I said it.

Thanks for making the next 6 months go by even slower than they already were going to :)

Thanks for making the next 6 months go by even slower than they already were going to :)

It will be worth the wait. Sorry to tease.

Was thinking about this the other day and thinking how great the weekend will be. After Christmas hopefully I'll have a birdieball putting green like some of you do. I'll be practiced up and ready for SeeMore.

Was thinking about this the other day and thinking how great the weekend will be. After Christmas hopefully I'll have a birdieball putting green like some of you do. I'll be practiced up and ready for SeeMore.

I want to get in that dang vault! Already putting aside some funds.

JM

I want to get in that dang vault! Already putting aside some funds.

JM

Any idea what's in the vault? I'm gonna get whatever can make me drain putts like no other.

Any idea what's in the vault? I'm gonna get whatever can make me drain putts like no other.

All kinds of things. One offs, limited, and private reserves.

Keep saving, keep saving, hahahaha

Bring a blank check

#problemsolver

Back