What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replied in your thread.

Fell off in a daydream that I was hitting balls at the range. Woke up and I was out in the cold.

Besides that THP'ed all afternoon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to an Edwin watts that's going out of business, judging by the service it's fairly obvious why the establishment was not profitable. They did have a couple titleist 2 irons I may go snag when they get marked down a bit more next week.

Played 18 with an awesome THPer

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

getting ready to snipe something on ebay ........ waiting waiting ..

Hit range balls during my lunch break and bought a driver.

Went and hit about forty balls for Footjoy today doing some product testing. Walked out of there with a sleeve of ProV1's, Titleist hat, and a pack of socks. Looking forward to their new offering when it comes out.

Bought a Cleveland Classic Tour on globalgolf.com. Been looking for one for the last month or so.

Nice dude, 310 might serve you quite well.

Nice dude, 310 might serve you quite well.

I'm hoping. My buddy has one and I hit it well. They are stupid cheap right now too.

19 holes. (Played the 13th hole twice so we didn't have to just sit at the tee box for a long time.)

Hit a large range bucket and working on my chipping a little. Just trying to keep the cobwebs off the short game really.

Lesson and adjusted the swing weight on my clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought some cold-weather gear and got a matrix radix H6 shaft tipped with the amp adapter.

Regripped my new Hopkins wedges with "O'Carroll" Pure Pros and my new-to-me SeeMore M2 with a SuperStroke UltraSlim 1.0. And, I think I've gotten the hang of regripping with air/Pure Gun. Went WAY easier this time around than the first.

Regripped my new Hopkins wedges with "O'Carroll" Pure Pros and my new-to-me SeeMore M2 with a SuperStroke UltraSlim 1.0. And, I think I've gotten the hang of regripping with air/Pure Gun. Went WAY easier this time around than the first.

I have been thinking about picking up the Pure set on rock bottom. Are they really that nice?

Tappin away

I have been thinking about picking up the Pure set on rock bottom. Are they really that nice?

Tappin away
My club fitter uses them exclusively, so when I purchased a driver and fairway from him this spring, he had the Pure Wrap P2 on them. I liked that grip, but when it got really wet, they was slippery. I now have the Pure Pro, and customized them on Black Friday when they were 50% off, but due to the weather, I haven't swung them yet. I like the look and feel of them, and other THPers rave about them. The deal on Rock Bottom seems like a good one. Why not take a shot?

Cleaned my clubs (played Friday) and had fun putting in the hallway with my boys (3 and 5).

Went to the World Golf Hall of Fame in St. Augustine, FL

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I am officially a member of Dogwood Trace Golf Course.

Pretty dang excited.

A little more Christmas Eve Office Wedge work!!!

Large bucket of range balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back