Cowboys Golf Club Course Review

Well if this nice little read didn't make the #ownit event a must now. Great review Nate. Course looks amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a great time to bump this review Nate. I had to flip thru all the pics again. I played this course at the end of the summer and really enjoyed it. It was fun going thru the pics and remembering each hole. This will be a great course for the OwnTheSecondShot event.
A nice little bump might be appropriate since news of the Adams Golf and THP Own The Second Shot Event was released! Bump, Bump and Bump!

I played this course two years ago and it was an instant favorite. Playing a shamble will be fun, the course can be had.

Looks like an awesome place and worth the price of admission

KG

Just Tapping Away

I played here in October and it was a blast. Good conditions and fast green will make for some interesting holes.

I hear birds often intercept your balls there late in rounds. ?

I hear birds often intercept your balls there late in rounds. ��

We don't have time to worry about that right now, people in this area have just a little over a week to hide their dogs. :D

Three weeks out, this thread needs a bump.

This is the first time I've read through it on my PC--as opposed to my phone. It's a great review, and the pictures are incredible. I'm a diehard Giants fan, and despise anything Cowboys, but this "NFL Themed" golf course is just one of the coolest things I've seen.

I CAN'T WAIT to play this phenomenal golf course...and to brag ALL ABOUT IT to my local Cowboy-fan friends.

This is the first time I've read through it on my PC--as opposed to my phone. It's a great review, and the pictures are incredible. I'm a diehard Giants fan, and despise anything Cowboys, but this "NFL Themed" golf course is just one of the coolest things I've seen.

I CAN'T WAIT to play this phenomenal golf course...and to brag ALL ABOUT IT to my local Cowboy-fan friends.

Very nicely done bump. I read this entire review a couple weeks ago, but it needs to happen again. Everything about this trip is going to be awesome, starting here at Cowboys Club.

What a great review. As a life long Cowboys fan three weeks can't come fast enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As as Cowboys fan, I have longed to play that course and see the cowboys style at a club. Nice review

The practice area is just so nice here as well, if you do ever get a chance to play it--come plenty of time before to give it a work over. Its included in the round and unlimited range balls/short game area is excellent.

Last edited:
Excellent review and I can't wait to be there!

The review does even do this course justice.

Something's your just need, this course and this weekend is one of them for me

Went through this review again, and, yeah, this cannot come soon enough. The whole weekend is going to be a real treat. I feel privileged to get to experience it.

I have to close my eyes every time I see a post about this course. Looks stellar and you boys are going to have a blast here in a few weeks!!!

Can't wait to see what everyone thinks of the experience here in just a few weeks

I am ready for what Adams has in store for us on Friday night. Really excited to see what Friday night brings. Then Saturday is going to be a completely amazing day out on the course. I won't deny that I am excited to get the Adams clubs in hand for the second shot. This will be an incredible experience.

This is probably going to be one of the nicer courses I may ever get to play, and I get to play it on back to back days. Really looking forward to it, and Nate's awesome review will have me ready to go low!

With the UST event announcement, I thought this deserved a bump for sure!

Also to add to this thread. The wife and I got married there in February 2011 and they went above and beyond for our wedding. It is a awesome place to host a venue.

Back