Final Contest - #TheKing Is Here

Spent some time discussing this event with one of the captains yesterday and to say they are excited would be an understatement.
#GetExcited
Shoot, their excited, were excited, that makes for one big pot of energy for sure.

This is going to be epic I have no doubt. I hope to be apart of it, but I'm going to be following along with baited breath no matter what!

I am totally pumped for this event, and I hope to get in. Whoever does make it though, is guaranteed to have the trip of a golf lifetime.

I am totally pumped for this event, and I hope to get in. Whoever does make it though, is guaranteed to have the trip of a golf lifetime.

Amen. I was hesitant to bring up trying to get in with the wife as we are already going to europe for three weeks in the summer. However after explaining the Morgan Cup and Grandaddy and the King and how it fit our schedule and what we get for the entry cost she was definitely on-board. Now just the getting in part. #ImWithChad #pleasepickme

#getexcited I am #beyondexcited

I can't even begin to imagine what is in store for thsi event. I know the courses and hotel well. I know the Captains well and I know a few of the players. Beyond that I am sure there will be a mind explosion of some sort

I can't even begin to imagine what is in store for thsi event. I know the courses and hotel well. I know the Captains well and I know a few of the players. Beyond that I am sure there will be a mind explosion of some sort

My brain goes crazy DAILY trying to figure this out! Mind explosion pretty much guaranteed...anyone seen Scanners?? Lol

My entry

@GisforUGA: @hackersparadise 1st is da worst Chad is the best 3rd is the one with the Harry...Arnett http://t.co/KPVnqot2GR #ImWithChad for #TheKing

KG

Just Tapping Away

I'm excited as hell to have entered this one and #imwithharry.

Gotta read it like the night before Christmas poem lol

Last edited:
Spent WAY too much time trying to make something rhyme but when you read what I wrote, I think it will get your vote!

#ImWithChad

Holy mackerel! I had to fix mine, the link didnt work right or at least it wasn't highlighted.

Ok, my mind is fried from all the the creative thinking this week..ha. But here we go. Good luck everyone.

Robert Canady@CAA_Beat @hackersparadise will bring an epic battle called
#TheKing Shots will sky & barbs will fly A winner will be had, this I know as #ImWithChad
5:41 PM - 19 Dec 2013

Talk all the smack you want about Harry or chad , a tough decision is soon to be had.
Beautiful locks that flow in the wind shall root the jealousy Harry holds within
Make no mistake as you shall soon see , I'll be walking from 16 victoriously 4&3

I have to admit I have wanted to be a on a few teams in my life but I dont know if any as bad as this one. I really hope I get in that being said, It will be an amazing opportunity for anyone selected. If you havent got your tweet in this is your chance. you never know.

Less than 24 hours left, make sure you get your entries in on time!

Spent WAY too much time trying to make something rhyme but when you read what I wrote, I think it will get your vote!

#ImWithChad

worth the time spent! Well done!

Good luck to all who enter. This was a brain fry, but fun.

JM

Here is my entry:

Good luck, everybody. I have a feeling that Callaway is really going to bring it for this one.

Good Luck Everyone!!!

Wow you guys are really bringing it here at the end.

Thought for sure my haiku would have inspired way more of them

A little more than 13 hrs left to get those entries. Talk about difficult to select only 6 out of all these entries.

After following along with #grandaddy last week I can't even begin to imagine what's in store. The social media leading up to the event is going to be crazy, the team dinners, and the golf!!! Crazy!

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't figure out how to embed the tweet from my phone, but a copy and paste version for your reading pleasure
@Doc_trussell:
The callaway king
will not be sad
will take home some bling
it wont be chad
http://bit.ly/1bKGZao #TheKing #ImWithHarry @hackersparadise

Hope this is good enough to get me in, up against a lot of good talent. Had some things change and now can only make either this or the Adams event in march.

Spent some time discussing this event with one of the captains yesterday and to say they are excited would be an understatement.
#GetExcited
If you need a #To get pumped up about this your in trouble I am EXCITED.

Back