Final Contest - #TheKing Is Here

Good luck everyone. This event will amazing

I know it ends tonight, but does anyone know when the winners will be announced?

I know it ends tonight, but does anyone know when the winners will be announced?
It actually ended at 11:59 am, but no idea when the winners wil be announced, I would expect late next week but no clue really

Final Contest - #TheKing Is Here

Okay I'm pretty excited about this eventho I haven't chirped up much. Thanks Thp and Callaway for an awesome event! The #zoocrew seems like outstanding guys after following #GrandDaddy. That's why I'm tossing my entry in. Here it is

#TheKing wears the crown Chad makes Harry look like a clown when the last putt goes down @HackersParadise #ImWithChad http://t.co/strJeILT6Z

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Oh crap my bro and I thought this one ended tonight. .dang it

Oh crap my bro and I thought this one ended tonight. .dang it

I thought it ended tonight. Phooey. Oh well I still got the tweet out to promote THP that's a win

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Good luck everyone who entered this contest. It'll be a great opportunity for 3 lucky members of each team, can't wait to see the winners!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My entry

My entry

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but it ended at 1159am

Want to wish everyone who entered good luck getting into this event. I am positive that it is going to be amazing, and a lifelong memory for those who get to experience it first hand. Not that I had a chance of getting picked, but I'm now taking my name out of the hat for this event. That being said, I'm still sure Harry is going to win.

Want to wish everyone who entered good luck getting into this event. I am positive that it is going to be amazing, and a lifelong memory for those who get to experience it first hand. Not that I had a chance of getting picked, but I'm now taking my name out of the hat for this event. That being said, I'm still sure Harry is going to win.

That's so cute. Sadly, Chad is going to win, but I appreciate your sentiment.

Lol,, what I get for golfing today. Worse part it was cold and blowing 30mph :(

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but it ended at 1159am

Yeah, I forgot and still don't know who was picked, Who ever it is well have a blast.

#stillexcited #imwithchad hopefully

Last edited:
Getting out before Harry takes a beat'n ain't gonna change anything. You'll suffer along with the rest of his fans #imwithchad

Getting out before Harry takes a beat'n ain't gonna change anything. You'll suffer along with the rest of his fans #imwithchad

Love you, man, but you're wrong in your MC prediction and your king prediction. At least you've still got your looks?

Last edited:
With all of this Harry talk having the King locked down is going to have Team Chad coming in prepared. I foresee times a changing!

#imwithchad

Some great entries in here. Wishing everyone good luck in this last shot at #TheKing. But, please don't hate, I still want badly to get into this thing. I know my cup runneth over with good fortune. But, event is going to so much fun. Callaway is top shelf in everything they do and everyone who gets into this one will have an experience that's over the top!

#ImWithHarry

Last edited:
In the end Harry will win and Chads team will fall
but none of it will matter
because of the enormity of it all.

Some great entries in here. Wishing everyone good luck in this last shot at #TheKing. But, please don't hate, I still want badly to get into this thing. I know my cup runneth over with good fortune. But, event is going to so much fun. Callaway is top shelf in everything they do and everyone who gets into this one will have an experience that's over the top!

Go for it V.man! What a year it would make to do both #theking and #thpmc!

With all of this Harry talk having the King locked down is going to have Team Chad coming in prepared. I foresee times a changing!

#imwithchad

I don't know where the talk comes from but Chad, his hair, and his team will win the day.

#imwithchad

You said it Ken! I want it all too, because we all gotta reach for what we want. Contests at THP teach that. Good luck to all and go for what you want.

JM

Right there with you buddy. I fully expect this to be one if the best events THP has ever done at that is saying a lot. #FranchiseRewritten

This contest peaked my interest. The grandaddy really made me want to get more involved here with theking being the best option. If I make it I do, if I don't I intend to be more active on here.

This contest peaked my interest. The grandaddy really made me want to get more involved here with theking being the best option. If I make it I do, if I don't I intend to be more active on here.

Good luck to you, my friend. But, do try to get to a THP event, even if you don't get into this one. I promise, you will have a blast at any one of them. I plan on making the one in Ocean City, which should be a reasonable drive for you. Hope I see you there.

Back