Callaway #SirIsaac Hat

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Look what showed up today!!!

The look incredible and such a cool icon and concept!

In use: (Also makes Isaac LH!)
Spoiler

Boy those boys at Callaway know what time it is

Looks good. Flexfit?

Love that hat, congrats!

That thing sure is purdy

nice looking hat! one question: is the underside of the visor white as well, or is it black? Thanks

That's a nice hat, I like the logo concept.

Like the hat. Wearing it out in a non-golf manner would certainly be a conversation started. Callaway marketing FTW.

Wow, that is sharp.

I think I need to find myself one!

That is awesome. i gotta get one of those somehow.

Though I'm not a big fan of that logo/Newton cartoon....I love me some Callaway and you will probably have people asking some questions about it.

Awesome SWAG Icey!

That is excellent Icey - I might not be able to resist if I was ever to see one somewhere

This was the prize for simply tweeting a pic of you wearing red/white/blue for the BB release

Got one and love it.

Sweet, thats a sharp looking hat.

That's awesome Icey..I wouldn definitely wear that off course.

I like that logo. I would rock it in a heartbeat. Good stuff, man!

I did this and have not received anything...:(

Chad said on twitter earlier this week that they just went out this week. I'm guessing everyone who was asked to send their address will start to see them soon.

Mine got here just a few minutes ago.

That looks great. Subtle yet classic, love it.

Mine was suppose to be delivered today but it's not held up in transit and wont be here until next Friday. Bummer!

Chad said on twitter earlier this week that they just went out this week. I'm guessing everyone who was asked to send their address will start to see them soon.

Mine got here just a few minutes ago.

He didn't ask for my address but if he is super OCD he may still have it on file. Either way no big deal my comment was more tongue in cheek really. I would prefer someone who would wear it more often to get one.

Nice hat Kyle!

Back