Callaway Golf - 2 More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

I know the feeling dude. Im no way in any form creative like the entries that are flying in. I keep trying and keep hoping that by the end of this all the creative ones are already pickes and I have a chance then lmao

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Hey that's a good way to look at it, at least we don't have to compete with Nate any more..ha.

Is it 5:00 yet, I know the competition is fierce and odds are a tough bet, but until the names are listed, I can at least keep hope alive that I will be enlisted.

sorry can't get the poem thought wave out of my head..ha

Bro I have that same feeling,
And my head won't stop reeling.
When I type it comes out a rhyme,
Almost every single time.
Maybe if bourbon I have nary a drop,
This madness will stop!

This madness will stop!

Nicely Played!!

This madness will stop!

Bourbon cures almost anything.

is it 5 yet?
I think there is still time to watch the entire 2013 THPMC coverage while dreaming about 2014 :bananadance::banana:

Having been lucky enough to have been sponsored by Callaway not once, but TWICE in a Morgan Cup I can say without a doubt that there are going to be 2 VERY happy people tonight. These guys flat out GET the Morgan Cup and it's shown 100% from day 1. The Morgan Cup is what it is largely because Callaway is who they are. Good luck everyone!!

Good luck to those who entered, looking forward to finding out who our new Callaway staffers are!

Good luck to everyone. Two more great people getting in on the time of their lives.

Good Luck to everyone that entered!

Good luck everyone! I didn't get a chance to put my entry in. I will for the next one for sure.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

THE longest hour ever!!

Will the 4 winners be announced in a single thread or 2 separate ones? Anyone know?

Will the 4 winners be announced in a single thread or 2 separate ones? Anyone know?

I would imagine 2 separate ones, that's how it's been done in the past

There were a ton of great entries here! I'm so excited for the two THPer's who get selected. I'm rooting for all of you!

19 min!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes, get those cameras ready! 2 lives about to be changed.

stopping in to say good luck to everyone, and get those cameras rolling!

Back