The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm am so so happy right now! I just got back from my pro's saturday lesson day, and he brought his pupil that's just getting his teaching card. Boy did he help me with my putting! I'm holing alot more putts, and I got my confidence back. He's Very nice guy as well!

That's awesome...All kinds of win there

Side mirrors with defrost. So nice.

Heated seats. Even nicer.

I miss them. They are one of those small things that no one thinks about but really misses when they dont have them.

Heated seats. Even nicer.
Accidently had mine on today, it was so hot with them on. Plus it was mid 80's outside.

Accidently had mine on today, it was so hot with them on. Plus it was mid 80's outside.

Yeah, you probably didn't need them today, hahaha.

Had mine on today, sadly it was on purpose and was needed.

Another semester of straight As, and placed on deans honor list for the 3rd time in a row (top 15% in college of Arts and Sciences)

Bumper sticker or it didn't happen, congrats U!

Back sub 200, down 8lbs from last Monday. Not bad for one week, not bad at all. Certain HHJJ, I think 180 by the MC is doable.

You the same weight as me, I've got some work to do! Well done James, don't go too crazy!

Such a jerk! One of my really good friends that I haven't seen in months is in town and on his way over with his family. I also got into this little golf event. I think they call it the Morgan Cup or something like that.

One of my really great friends that has be stationed overseas in Germany got stationed back stateside. We hadn't talked much since then but he is going to send me his old PS3 so we can hit a little Battlefield 4 on the weekends.
It might not seem like much, but I haven't seen him in probably 6 years and we were/are close buds. Its the small things sometimes, like gaming. Looking forward to that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

One of my really great friends that has be stationed overseas in Germany got stationed back stateside. We hadn't talked much since then but he is going to send me his old PS3 so we can hit a little Battlefield 4 on the weekends.
It might not seem like much, but I haven't seen him in probably 6 years and we were/are close buds. Its the small things sometimes, like gaming. Looking forward to that.

Thats awesome dude.

Thats awesome dude.

Thanks War. He's one of those guys where if I would have known him a year earlier in life, he would have been a Groomsman in my wedding.
Long story short-ish. His wife worked part time at the course where I was an Assistant Pro. So we (wife and I) got to know them and became friends. Then he got sent to Iraq...his wife cheated on him, left him right before he got back home. So he was a wreck when he got back. We got really close after that, due to the obvious situation.
Best part is he meet an awesome girl while in Germany, married her, he's happier than ever and has two awesome kids.
Another cool part, both of our oldest daughters were born on the exact same day, just hours apart.

Just paid off $3k in debt on a credit card in one fell swoop. Great feeling!

Just paid off $3k in debt on a credit card in one fell swoop. Great feeling!
Well done, dude. Always a great feeling.

Well done, dude. Always a great feeling.

Indeed. A couple more smaller ones to go in the next few days and no CC debt. I think we'll have a steak. One of the greatest feelings ever to have no CC debt. Again.

Finally signed up for Xbox live. Playing my first round of TW 14 against somebody and doing quite well.

Finally signed up for Xbox live. Playing my first round of TW 14 against somebody and doing quite well.

I'm done for tonight prolly, but I just got TW14. drp3434 on there too, look me up!

My family and I are making the best out of or current situation.
Due to an ice storm, out power is out, and it looks like it will be for another couple days.

We are heating with our fireplace and tonight we are cooking some beef stew in a cast iron Dutch oven in the fireplace.

Hopefully teaching my sons to make the best of the situation you are dealt!

y8utu6ut.jpg

Man! I can't wait for dinner.

No electricity isn't the end if the world, at least with unlimited data plans on the cell phones!
Lol

Offer accepted on the house! Fiancee and I are closing in 45 days! Moving from Jacksonville a bit south to St. Augustine (barely out of Jax) and into a Golf & Country Club. Membership as well!

Offer accepted on the house! Fiancee and I are closing in 45 days! Moving from Jacksonville a bit south to St. Augustine (barely out of Jax) and into a Golf & Country Club. Membership as well!

Dude that's awesome. Living the dream right there!

Congrats! That is going to be awesome.

My family and I are making the best out of or current situation.
Due to an ice storm, out power is out, and it looks like it will be for another couple days.

We are heating with our fireplace and tonight we are cooking some beef stew in a cast iron Dutch oven in the fireplace.

Hopefully teaching my sons to make the best of the situation you are dealt!

y8utu6ut.jpg

Man! I can't wait for dinner.

No electricity isn't the end if the world, at least with unlimited data plans on the cell phones!
Lol

Dude, that is awesome!

Congrats

St Augustine is a great little area! Congrats!

Powers back on!

Dinner still has about an hour though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back