Callaway Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

Either way I cannot putt with a 9 or 8. 7 is so money for me and always has been.

Tried the #7, and it just does not do it for me. Could not control the pace with it.

Looking forward to a proper putter fitting. I like what I'm gaming now, but I'm interested to see how that carries over in terms of what really works best for my stroke.

Phil plays the #8 doesn't he?

What are you talking about. He rolls the WBW #9 like I do. In fact I stole his putter he used at the Open and switched it around. Hence why I don't putt really well with it. Still working on it.

I do believe we added two new members to this team. Vman and Smithface will be sporting the chevron in July

I do believe we added two new members to this team. Vman and Smithface will be sporting the chevron in July
Yup, and life as the knew it has changed for the better.....by like 1,000%

Yeah, and this guy's feet haven't touched the ground since. I'm still in awe of it all. But, I could not be happier that it's Callaway Golf that I'll be playing for. They do so much for THP and our members, and are bringing so many winning products to the marketplace. Industry Leader in innovation right now IMO, in products, and in marketing.

Yeah, and this guy's feet haven't touched the ground since. I'm still in awe of it all. But, I could not be happier that it's Callaway Golf that I'll be playing for. They do so much for THP and our members, and are bringing so many winning products to the marketplace. Industry Leader in innovation right now IMO, in products, and in marketing.

Think about this for a minute....you'll probably be playing some of their clubs come July that aren't even a thought in our minds right now.

Mind Blown.

Has to be an awesome feeling. Happy for these guys.

Think about this for a minute....you'll probably be playing some of their clubs come July that aren't even a thought in our minds right now.

Mind Blown.

I was just thinking about this yesterday. The possibilities are endless with Callaway.

I am loving what Callaway is doing lately!

The staffers this year will be blown away with what Callaway is bringing for next year. I am really jealous but extremely happy as you guys will be in great hands.

The staffers this year will be blown away with what Callaway is bringing for next year. I am really jealous but extremely happy as you guys will be in great hands.

There is one thing for sure! Treatment will be absolute first class! Hashtag will have you guys dressed to the nines from your shoes to your putter!

Hmmm wonder what that non disclosure is keeping under wraps!

I have been thinking about each company & what, specifically, draws me to each one. For Callaway it is the Zoocrew & the connection they have to this forum. Doesn't hurt that I really liked the XHot woods & that my first dream club was a Big Bertha 2wood.
$T2eC16J,!)IFIeitMz(ZBSdTTPu+qw~~60_3.JPG

My mind has been spinning lately over the new Callaway stuff coming out. I can't wait for it to get into stores. I cancelled my Club Champion fitting after getting selected into the MC because there is a Callaway Performance Center in Myrtle Beach which is fairly close to me. There are two little courses over there that I'll probably be playing soon named True Blue and Caledonia. Maybe a few have heard of them.

That pretty much sums it up. Everything that I tried from Callaway was a home run. Seriously.

My mind has been spinning lately over the new Callaway stuff coming out. I can't wait for it to get into stores. I cancelled my Club Champion fitting after getting selected into the MC because there is a Callaway Performance Center in Myrtle Beach which is fairly close to me. There are two little courses over there that I'll probably be playing soon named True Blue and Caledonia. Maybe a few have heard of them.

My mind wasn't spinning, but now it is after spending some time putting combinations down on paper. Holy crap.

I hear some 40 champion golfers will be descending upon that place come next July.

Very cool! Performance Center fitting, just remember to let us know how it goes!!

Going to be a 3.5 hour drive up to Scottsdale to get to the nearest Callaway Performance Center. Hoping my wife and I make a weekend of it. I'm sure she'll have some shopping to do.

I really want to do a CPC fitting as well, and there looks like there is one at one of the private clubs in Atlanta. Definitely want to wait a while to get closer to what my swing will be like for the MC, but already on the radar.

Back