Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Another new avatar from the hands of DevRickus the Great. Even though not a huge hockey fan, the captain's "C" is something I'm very proud to have the honor of wearing.

That Dev guy is somethin' else for sure! Well done...well done! I changed mine a bit, but don't have the skittles you do sir!

This will be nice if participants in events have Dev create individual ones for them. Last year so many of the MC guys had basically the same avatar as each other and it was hard to tell them apart!

Ya I just want Dev to make me one. Not sure what I want, I just want something

Another new avatar from the hands of DevRickus the Great. Even though not a huge hockey fan, the captain's "C" is something I'm very proud to have the honor of wearing.

I am really jealous of this one. Well done!

You can have one too buddy. Just let me know what you want.

The hockey jersey would have been perfect. I have been trying to think of something for a while and have come up short. I will figure something out eventually.

The hockey jersey would have been perfect. I have been trying to think of something for a while and have come up short. I will figure something out eventually.

Believe it or not it was Donne 's idea.

My username is a combo of things and simply I have used it for 15 or so years so it is what it is LOL It's likely time for a new one, but anyway its origins are fairly simple.
BC( Before Children ) I was interested in road racing and an Event called the Silver State Classic , to that end I had built a 5.0 liter mustang (91) to work on a competition license with NASA racing.
Wylde is for my favorite modern Guitar player Zakk Wylde.
Man is because on rare occasion I pretend to be a man

My hobby is keeping Reticulated Pythons this is one of my females Lita she is around fourteen foot or so and an absolute sweetheart. I have kept most forms of pythons over the 25+ years I've kept reptiles and am in love with the attitude and intellect of these amazing animals.

My initials are LMH, my father and grandfather also had the same initials. My son is now the fourth to have those initials.

My avatar is a picture from the Bay Course at Seaview with Atlantic City in the background.

For my buddy Ray (TeedUpThoughts)

Ray-King-Sig_zps5cf97398.png

Ray-Avatar-King_zps46bd1fc0.png

Um, yeah, thats badass Ricky.

Usernames and Avatars

Usernames and Avatars

Dev strikes again! Amazing bro

Teedupthoughts stuff should show up now, just edited them in for him.

For my buddy Ray (TeedUpThoughts)

Ray-King-Sig_zps5cf97398.png

Ray-Avatar-King_zps46bd1fc0.png

I'm not great with creative and so asked my buddy Ricky to help out. He asked if I had ideas or if he should just "freestyle"... dud knocked it out of the park, Bo Jackson out of the park. Ricky Knows awesomeness! Thanks buddy

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Boom! Done.

Dude, Ricky, you are the man! Great stuff coming from that amazing brain of yours.

Love all the avatars and sigs guys!

Man, Ricky, pretty soon everyone is going to be sporting some of your art work. You are truly a talented dude, and you do it with such willingness; just shows how awesome of a dude you are!

In honor of the Woodshed taking its talents to Florida.

OG-WoodShed-King_zpsaee4b190.png

Man, Ricky, pretty soon everyone is going to be sporting some of your art work. You are truly a talented dude, and you do it with such willingness; just shows how awesome of a dude you are!
Ricky? Hmm let me check the twittah feed....I'll get back to this.... Kidding... Ricky is as good as it gets

I like these avatars.

Dev you definitely have some skills my friend, awesome work.

Last edited:
Back