The 2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - Meet The Bear Trap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairly certain I've never been to a resort like this one before. This will be an awesome weekend, I see a fast sellout and waiting list on the horizon

I tend to agree with you on this one. People are going to have to be fast on the trigger with this one.

If someone wins one of the other invitationals, will they have a spot at this earned if they so choose?

Fairly certain I've never been to a resort like this one before. This will be an awesome weekend, I see a fast sellout and waiting list on the horizon

I better be quick, then, because I think my wife wants to go to this one as much as I do!!

I played PGA National enough on my Tiger Woods game that I know that I will just be using a pitching wedge and laying up several times around the Bear Trap, and I'll just go for the green in 5 or so. Better than going into the H2O

I better be quick, then, because I think my wife wants to go to this one as much as I do!!

It's a truly special treat. KellyBo and I made back to back trips down there for THP outings. The memories, pictures, etc. are awesome. The facilities are first rate and your wife will be thrilled at the non golfer activities available!

I played PGA National enough on my Tiger Woods game that I know that I will just be using a pitching wedge and laying up several times around the Bear Trap, and I'll just go for the green in 5 or so. Better than going into the H2O

You would love this place

You would love this place

Without even seeing it in person I would completely agree with you for 2 reasons: 1, It is golf. And 2, it is with THPers. Combine those two things I would love it anywhere.

It's a truly special treat. KellyBo and I made back to back trips down there for THP outings. The memories, pictures, etc. are awesome. The facilities are first rate and your wife will be thrilled at the non golfer activities available!
Forgot to mention that she's also hoping to hang out with Mrs. DawgDaddy again.

I am definitely doing this one. Can't wait for all the details so I can lock in vacation days for this weekend. Any hint at when we will know the dates for this and the other Invitationals (Hilton Head)?

I am definitely doing this one. Can't wait for all the details so I can lock in vacation days for this weekend. Any hint at when we will know the dates for this and the other Invitationals (Hilton Head)?
Most (the Gauntlet being the exception I think) have been announced. Hilton Head is March 15th. The Bridgestone Invitational Thread should have the dates for each.

Get some!

a8e8ereb.jpg

LOL, the have been up for a whole month. :dohanim:

To much greatness going on to follow everything!

Just a heads up, anybody that followed the Championship thread last year from this event knows about the cool stuff that went on for the guests.
THP and Bridgestone have a whole bunch planned around this one as well.

Bear Trap...Incoming

Just a heads up, anybody that followed the Championship thread last year from this event knows about the cool stuff that went on for the guests.

Bear Trap...Incoming

This one is high on my list as well. A great venue, great sponsor and THP'ers. Can't beat that combination!!

Last years Championship was such a blast. Can't wait to here about this one. THP and Bridgestone will be amazing at The Bear Trap and it will be something special for sure.

Bear Trap...Incoming

I'm hoping we (KellyBo and I) can make this one as we won't be able to make the Hilton Head invitational coming up soon. Of course this would based on being lucky enough to get the entry in early enough to make it. KellyBo may enter the Gauntlet and Grand Daddy when they come up on the schedule. I will not as I feel I'm extremely fortunate to be in the King. I would love for others to get the same chance in the remaining big two.

THP and Bridgestone know how to bring it....no way I'm missing this one

Oh boy oh boy oh boy. Last year was pretty awesome. Can't wait to see what's in store for this year.

One way or another, I must get into this. The Bear Trap is now on my Bucket List. I'm going to try to win my ticket to this so that I don't have to rely on the luck of the draw or speed of my ISP.

I have to get in this event! After watching last years....it's a must!

Would love to try for this one, but have a trade show on these dates :banghead: Let's see, Bridgestone + Bear Trap + THP = Something Special. Will definitely be following along though.

JM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back