Noise Cancelling Headphones

It really is a crazy story though. You just can't figure out who is the bigger D-Bag. Head of Interscope for basically screwing the Monster people out of everything, or the Monster people for selling Snake Oil to begin with, openly saying they were going to raise the category price by 500% and then getting walked over? It wreaks of D-Baggery across the board.

I honestly knew nothing of any of thisi need to go read up.

JB, I could be skimming here but how do those Bose headphones feel on the top of your head? Maybe I have a cone head but wearing headphones for long periods of time have always bothered the top of my head.

JB, I could be skimming here but how do those Bose headphones feel on the top of your head? Maybe I have a cone head but wearing headphones for long periods of time have always bothered the top of my head.

In my experience they are the most comfortable headphones possible. I have a huge dome and they are amazingly comfy.

I honestly knew nothing of any of thisi need to go read up.

Oh dude, its crazy. Definitely do.

They feel great dude. Some on the ear feel better to some, but they always have too much sound leak to me. As far as over the year, these are some of the lightest weight in the category I believe.

They feel great dude. Some on the ear feel better to some, but they always have too much sound leak to me. As far as over the year, these are some of the lightest weight in the category I believe.

I'm so close to getting these for myself for Christmas. I don't know what is stopping me at this point.

I have a set of QC3s that a friend gave me and they hurt my ears after awhile because I wear glasses. I'd get the QC15s if I could swing the cash right now.

OJ don't get your friend fired. If they find out he bought them for you with his discount he is done, no strikes. If he buys a second pair for himself or something, their employee discount team will look into it. One of my coworkers got fired for buying three copies of Iron Man 3 on bluray with his discount. BBY is strict about that.

I'm torn. I don't know if I want the QC15s or the AE2ws. I love the wireless aspect and don't really know if I need the noise canceling or not as I don't travel or anything more than maybe once a year. Leaning towards the wireless because of convenience.

To anyone thinking about Beats, you're doing yourself a disservice by not trying the AE2s first. They are worlds better than the Beats Solos and $70 cheaper. Beats has the name and the fashion going for them. The sound, comfort, and build quality is not worth their price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I just popped the QC15s on! Wow. The fit is incredible and the sound is pretty darn solid. I have 3 little kids right behind me so this flight should be a good test of noise canceling haha

I just popped the QC15s on! Wow. The fit is incredible and the sound is pretty darn solid. I have 3 little kids right behind me so this flight should be a good test of noise canceling haha

Awesome. Did you go brown or black?

Awesome. Did you go brown or black?

I went with the black ones. I am a plain guy. Watched some law and order on the flight and halfway through I took the headset off and WOW. I never knew how much noise truly was going on during a flight. These things are incredible. I can for sure see why they get such rave reviews

OJ don't get your friend fired. If they find out he bought them for you with his discount he is done, no strikes. If he buys a second pair for himself or something, their employee discount team will look into it. One of my coworkers got fired for buying three copies of Iron Man 3 on bluray with his discount. BBY is strict about that.

I'm torn. I don't know if I want the QC15s or the AE2ws. I love the wireless aspect and don't really know if I need the noise canceling or not as I don't travel or anything more than maybe once a year. Leaning towards the wireless because of convenience.

To anyone thinking about Beats, you're doing yourself a disservice by not trying the AE2s first. They are worlds better than the Beats Solos and $70 cheaper. Beats has the name and the fashion going for them. The sound, comfort, and build quality is not worth their price.

Strongly disagree with this statement. While I am sure you are paying for the name the Solo's to me sounded miles better than the AE2's and the build quality felt far more sturdy. The Solo's are metal in the high stress areas and the Bose are all plastic.

Bose is a great company but I found the Beats to be better in all categories minus the noise cancellation.

Don't kid yourself either, Bose has been living off their name for many years. Don't tell me that isn't factored into their price.

Edit: I just wanna add everyone is different and some may sound better or different than others to different people. The best thing you can do is go out and try them yourself.

Also ordered some QC15s today (brown ones). Couldn't beat the $22/month payments with no interest. I really wanted to go custom, but I didn't want to wait the 6 weeks for shipping and the extra $150 could be used elsewhere. I've had a cheaper pair of noise-cancelling, so I am looking forward to the upgrade.

I have a set of QC3s that a friend gave me and they hurt my ears after awhile because I wear glasses. I'd get the QC15s if I could swing the cash right now.

If you bring the QC3s in to a Bose store, they'll trade you a new set of QC15 (or another set of QC3s) for $99. I've always used this program to upgrade mine.

Strongly disagree with this statement. While I am sure you are paying for the name the Solo's to me sounded miles better than the AE2's and the build quality felt far more sturdy. The Solo's are metal in the high stress areas and the Bose are all plastic.

Bose is a great company but I found the Beats to be better in all categories minus the noise cancellation.

Don't kid yourself either, Bose has been living off their name for many years. Don't tell me that isn't factored into their price.

Edit: I just wanna add everyone is different and some may sound better or different than others to different people. The best thing you can do is go out and try them yourself.

Your edit is spot on. I thought my brothers Beats were on par or better sound wise with my new QC15s but when you are flying every other week for work it is awesome to have great noise canceling and that's why these were the best option for me

Girlfriend's father got the QC20i for Christmas. Amazing how an earbud can be noise cancelling. Freaked me out when I tried them out. If it wasn't for the steep price, I would have a pair for sure, just hard to justify the $300 price tag.

Typing this from high above the ground and they are working so well. Love these and don't know how I traveled so much before.

Wait.....these aren't Beats? I thought everyone wore Beats?!

Typing this from high above the ground and they are working so well. Love these and don't know how I traveled so much before.

absolutely incredible man. I was in love after 2 hours of having them in the air. They are really going to come in handy over the next 5-6 months when my travel schedule really ramps up

I must have one of a kind AE2s if the rest are all plastic. Headband is in fact metal.

I absolutely think Bose lives off the name, as does Beats, Monster, and more.

Your edit is nearly verbatim what I tell every customer I talk to. I can make my personal recommendation all day long if you want but nothing beats you trying it.

Got my beats wireless for xmas. I love them. I'm sure there are better out there, but they are great sounding Nd the noise cancelation works great for me.

Could have used a pair of these for my travels yesterday.

If you bring the QC3s in to a Bose store, they'll trade you a new set of QC15 (or another set of QC3s) for $99. I've always used this program to upgrade mine.

Whoa... Tell me more about this trade-in program please.

Well the Bose customizer is kinda crappy. I was all about a custom pair of qc15s but the top pad and ear pads have to stay black. Kinda throws my color scheme off.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Well the Bose customizer is kinda crappy. I was all about a custom pair of qc15s but the top pad and ear pads have to stay black. Kinda throws my color scheme off.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

My experience was different, my dog got into my Bose headphones, and Bose happily replaced them for free. They are too notch in my experience.

He is speaking of the customizer. Not the customer service.

Back