The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, I can't believe places don't let hours roll over. That seems wrong to me.

Yeah dude and Im talking about 2 Fortune 500 companies and another that was about $750M in size

Hello friends

back at work, skeleton crew, lots of calls to make about the house, how about you?

I am the only office open in our plaza today. Crazy.

I think I'm the only one from my team here today. I am going to plug the new headphones in and pretend I'm not at work haha

There are 10 guys in my department including my father. Today it is just me, my father and my boss. This should be a boring day.

While you have to be at work to get paid, I get to stay home and get paid every day. That's always nice.

GregDan is about to turn this into the rant thread... :alien:

On a side note, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, I didn't get to do much THPing the last two days with traveling back and forth all over. Getting back to the routine is nice.

While you have to be at work to get paid, I get to stay home and get paid every day. That's always nice.

Yup. We're going to fight.

Well maybe you all should get better jobs. :alien:

Ever since GregDan got a taste of stardom at the Grandaddy he has come back swinging. What happened to you? Its like I dont even know you anymore.

On a side note, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, I didn't get to do much THPing the last two days with traveling back and forth all over. Getting back to the routine is nice.

Hi Brad! I made a vine for X-mas............

I just got caught up on twitter from the last 2 days. There were a couple vines I had to turn my volume up to hear. Then I get to your "Santa came" vine, and there's Nate screaming loud as hell right at the beginning. Good thing the office is empty! :D

Woah shots fired Ricky Bobby. Be careful

Ever since GregDan got a taste of stardom at the Grandaddy he has come back swinging. What happened to you? Its like I dont even know you anymore.

Haha. Trust me, I would rather be at work. Sometimes being in a union has its perks though.

You did, and it was hilarious. Nate is a good follow on Vine.

I just got caught up on twitter from the last 2 days. There were a couple vines I had to turn my volume up to hear. Then I get to your "Santa came" vine, and there's Nate screaming loud as hell right at the beginning. Good thing the office is empty! :D

Ha-Ha.....Santa did come, I just was too late to see him.

Can we come work for you? I make a mean coffee...........

I love coffee, but you wouldn't want to work for me. Unless you like working for free.

I love coffee, but you wouldn't want to work for me. Unless you like working for free.

F that.....the wife already wants to kill me for my return to the MC, I think that would just about put her over the edge if I told her I changed careers and it's for way less money.

F that.....the wife already wants to kill me for my return to the MC, I think that would just about put her over the edge if I told her I changed careers and it's more way less money.

Dont forget that she would have to move to Indiana

Dont forget that she would have to move to Indiana

Yes, this. I wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy. Stay in Texas and enjoy all it has to offer. There's nothing here. I need to move.

Yes, this. I wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy. Stay in Texas and enjoy all it has to offer. There's nothing here. I need to move.

I will be playing golf in shorts come Saturday which is hard to pass up being we're almost into January.

I will be playing golf in shorts come Saturday which is hard to pass up being we're almost into January.

To be fair, you are pretty Big Time. I think you would be golfing in shorts in Antarctica. I like you to Chuck Norris these days.

To be fair, you are pretty Big Time. I think you would be golfing in shorts in Antarctica. I like you to Chuck Norris these days.

It's all that hair I have on my legs.....acts like another layer of clothing when needed.

On another note, my goal today is to move into the top 10 posters of the month by the end of the day...........#BringIT. Who's in!?

*pausing while people go and click the top posters of the month button*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back