The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! Sounds like the #Grandaddy group text we had. There were days you walked away for 10 minutes and come back to 50 missed texts. It was pretty crazy, so glad I have unlimited texts.

It was a quick lesson I learned from it! My wife still asks me when she hears it going off the hook who it is...........I just tell her it's my girlfriend and she's wondering why I haven't called her back yet.

I hope he was kidding........I do have a funny story when I got onto a text chain with Buck, Jake, Freddie and one day the texts were just flying about Callaway equipment and decisions. Well, little did I know I was still on a 1,500 text limit per month and had no clue. I started getting text alerts from A&TT that I was down to 50 messages........then 40 messages.......then 30 messages and this was happening all within minutes. I jumped on the phone and dialed up AT&T to get my plan changed all the while I could hear my phone beeping and buzzing with their texts coming in. The AT&T lady could not pick up the phone any slower............LOL.

End of story, I got my plan changed in the nick of time and didn't cost me anything to go to unlimited texts. Who knew.

You didn't already have unlimited texts? Get with the program old man.. Glad you got it sorted out

It was a quick lesson I learned from it! My wife still asks me when she hears it going off the hook who it is...........I just tell her it's my girlfriend and she's wondering why I haven't called her back yet.

That's funny. I do the same thing to my wife. Except during the buildup to the event, she would always ask me, "Is that your little internet golf buddies." I would just smile and say, "Sure is." She hated it.

Not many people liked me before the MC.......LOL! Never needed more than 1,500 before!

That much is probably true. Now that you are BTN unlimited comes in handy

#10 on the top 10 list.

Come at me bro!

That's funny. I do the same thing to my wife. Except during the buildup to the event, she would always ask me, "Is that your little internet golf buddies." I would just smile and say, "Sure is." She hated it.

I told her it was texts from the Callaway Boys.......that's what she knows them as now. There are the Jersey Boys and the Callaway Boys.

That much is probably true. Now that you are BTN unlimited comes in handy

You take up about half of those texts!! But I'm not complaining.....love hearing from my little bro!

Hey Jesse! Coming to Dallas?!

IDK.. now that I am in the King... Its alla bout the vacation days and I need to figure out what all else is planned this year..

IDK.. now that I am in the King... Its alla bout the vacation days and I need to figure out what all else is planned this year..

Speaking of the Dallas outing, I'm going to be playing a charity scramble on Monday and will need to be on my email game for this event as it will be done, once again, from the golf course.

Guess Nate is too big time to respond to a text. Or I just sent a random person a really really weird text message. Hahahaa

Speaking of the Dallas outing, I'm going to be playing a charity scramble on Monday and will need to be on my email game for this event as it will be done, once again, from the golf course.
Do I mess up Jake's plan for coming down there if I tag along with him?

Got any vine's planned for today Nate?

Dev thinks I can THP and text at the same time.............like chewing gum and walking at the same time.

Dev, you have to remember he is getting up there in age..

Could you guys imagine if Morgan Cuppers were talking about all that stuff on the website hosting the event rather than via text?
Whoa!!!!!!

:alien: :banghead:

Got any vine's planned for today Nate?

Don't think so today. You have to be careful as you don't want to blow your Vine account up with just crap and nonsense (like some do on Facebook/Twitter). I do have some funny stuff ready for the Cleveland MC starting next year. Need to plan on doing like 1 a week or something.

Yeah I'm trying BRO

Go into your bosses office and say your are Jesse Effing Morris and you are in the King and want to attend multiple THP events, headbutt him and walk out

BOOM

What the heck happened in here....I see lots of big time babbling, he must be drinking at work again

What the heck happened in here....I see lots of big time babbling, he must be drinking at work again

He is trying to up his post count... We could be in for a long day

He also might be drinking at work

Got one of these for the little kids for Christmas..
2333007_ProductDescription.jpg

I have now invented a new game, which i like to call Couch Hoops. I'm pretty good at it too. Mizatty and I just played a round of horse from the couch across the living room.

My nephew has one, and I love it. I shoot hoops, his job is to rebound and pass it back to me LOL

Could you guys imagine if Morgan Cuppers were talking about all that stuff on the website hosting the event rather than via text?
Whoa!!!!!!

:alien: :banghead:

Oh we did.....most of our texts were making sure we had our facts straight before going in there and looking like a fool with miss information. And then you had Buck who would ask about every single shaft made in the world so I don't think you would have wanted 40 pages of that talk. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back